1d14h23m 
When First Joined:
03/31/2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
anytime, everyday pacific tiem zome

Rank Desired: 
regular

Current Rank: 
What can you do to help the community?:  what i can do to help is to  make sure everyone is enjoying themself and respect staff and every player.

Why do you want to help the community?: The reason i want to help is beaucse i love this server, and i want to make sure this server is fun,respectful, and everything inbetween for everyone. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No i have never been banned i would never like to be i love this server very much it would ruin my day if i was.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no i havent

How did you find us?: when i first joined i was looking for way to become staff asking aournd until i found it.

Other: thank you for reading my application and i hope you will give me the blessing to be staff and help make this server the best and most fun server(its already is to me) if not i just want to say i will keep trying beacuse i really want to help. Sincerly Imperial_E46
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...plications You must have 80 hours to apply for staff. Also regular isnt staff... To get regular you just have to play 100 hours. Also unless you changed your name you first joined June 2nd, 2018.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 Not at all enough time like Traitor said. You haven't had enough time to establish yourself on the server or the community.

Also Regular isn't a staff rank....
You're a great person, follow the rules, and get along with everyone (at least for what I've seen). Get your hours up to the minimum and try applying again. It would also be nice if you made an introduction thread as well.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(06-18-2018, 12:40 AM)Traitor Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...plications You must have 80 hours to apply for staff. Also regular isnt staff... To get regular you just have to play 100 hours. Also unless you changed your name you first joined June 2nd, 2018.

thank you i will take what you say and move forward and apply again when i have all the 80 hours or more. :)
Alright since you know now what you have to do to meat the requirement to apply for staff Im just gonna lock this thread. I hope to see you in the future.
[Image: giphy.gif]