Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_dimmsdale community suggestions
Im currently starting up on what I believe to be a good final update for a while. Before I start on the last update I want to hear what you the community want from my map's final update. Anything goes! There are no shitty suggestions because my map is entirely comprised of shitty suggestions. Not even that fucking wand is off the table.

And if you havent already please respond to the survey about what to do with the wand... https://goo.gl/forms/qrek7F8qJbK6tLQD3

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Make the jail a T trap that way we can actually make the wand KOSable... since so many people want that.
(06-18-2018, 03:21 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Make the jail a T trap that way we can actually make the wand KOSable... since so many people want that.

Do you mean like electrocution on teleport, or on a button?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(06-18-2018, 05:36 PM)Guru Drak Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 03:21 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Make the jail a T trap that way we can actually make the wand KOSable... since so many people want that.

Do you mean like electrocution on teleport, or on a button?

A button that opens the floor and swallows the players inside
We need access to Crimson Chin's world.

And the game world from the episode they are transported into the game sphere
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-18-2018, 05:39 PM)Foxka Wrote: We need access to Crimson Chin's world.

Kinda feel like each of those ideas could be made into their own respective maps. Chincinati, with a few of the more iconic locations such as the daily blabity and the chin cave, and filled with a bunch of t traps based around the crimson chin's villains could be pretty cool.

I'm sure there's enough material in the video game episode to make enough of a map, but maybe it'd be better to have as part of a map that's a larger and more detailed/accurate representation of solely the turner house.

Anyway, as for ideas for the current map, maybe do something more with the fishbowl? Perhaps add in a new secret that would give a knife inside the castle, and maybe change the castle slightly, giving it a door, and a little platform inside you can stand on to look out the window to use as a defensive spot.

Maybe add some easter eggs that would, when completed, change the appearance of fairy world, into either pixie world or anti-fairy world, or maybe even a choice of the two depending on how you complete the steps of the easter egg.

Redesign the school traitor room to be the crocker cave, perhaps even including a video feed of the general area of the teleport exits.
I've been waiting for this thread I've come prepared.

1) Trixie Tang Dating Simulator. Fully fledged RPG with ideally 8 hours of game play accessible through the gameboy under Timmy's bed.

2) Denzel Crocker Traitor Tester. It's a cutout of Crocker with his Fairy Detector and you press a button on his neck-ear and it makes him shout fAiRY GoD PaREntS! every time regardless of whether it's a T or not.

3) Tootie Traitor Trap - you activate it and Tootie comes out of nowhere starts kissing people and they die of cooties - good luck implementing this one.

4) Please make the corridor next to the Mart (the one with the cat) walkable. It's very annoying that I can't walk through that.

5) Place some random pink and green items around the map. I know the fairies are meant to be in the fishbowl but eh

6) As much as I love camping on top of the Mart with a traitor turret, I feel it's a little too easy to smoke fools as they come up the only ladder. Just a thought. Also I've heard people complain that it's too white up there. Kinda hurts the eyes.

7) I think the only solution to this wand fiasco is to even the playing field and give everyone wands. Have one at every conceivable spawn point. That'll solve it.
here are the current results of the survey
[Image: unknown.png]
keep it coming. keep the suggestions flowing

(06-18-2018, 05:39 PM)Foxka Wrote: We need access to Crimson Chin's world.

the gamesphere is from South Park tho

My Maps
ttt_dimmsdale_v1e changelog
added secret t door to jail
added t trap that kills whoever is in the jail
added rope ladder to side of burb mart
added stairs and platform to fishbowl tower
added more ways to get over the fences
added button that teleports bodies that have fallen off the edge in fairy world (2 credits)
added ability to control props while spectating
changed jail door to open slower
changed the position of the rope ladder in the castle
changed prop_physics to prop_physics_multiplayer
changed cost to sabotage tester from 3 credits to 2
changed crockers trap to no longer clip with props
changed amount of time abracatraz doors stay open
changed position of burb mart wall so people can walk behind it
changed the t room to look more like Crockers cave
fixed some decals
fixed cars getting stuck on debris
fixed being able to see through the fish
fixed top of burb mart being super bright

This update to the map should come whenever dinkleberg gives the goahead
edit: i plan to add in more major stuff like easter eggs and stuff like that later. right now just trying to settle the whole wand dispute

My Maps
If you’ve made the jail a T trap, and the wand takes you to the jail, we need to make the wand KOSable