Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The JFK Experience - Report
Offender's Name:  The JFK Experience

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422090207

Potential Witnesses: Satan, Stingray 

Reason to Ban: Harassment, attempted RDM, RDM* and leave.

Proof:

[Image: 8am5znw33ae9ozezg.jpg]
[Image: 4405j4oueb4bn26zg.jpg]
[Image: 45n7o0kuqpdb47pzg.jpg]
[Image: h7c3w8vqkl64x96zg.jpg]

Other: I had killed JFK several rounds previous to this incident, he was a T and had walked out of a room with an actively kosed Individual just after that person had killed someone. I killed his kosed T buddy and proceeded to kill JFK after he had ignored both an active kos and an unid'ed body. For this JFK proceeded to threaten and harass me, his heart set on rdming me the next possible chance he got. I had recorded and captured every bit of interaction between the two of us through PM's as well as his attempted RDM, warning him before hand not to go through with it. 

JFK attempted to kill me, fail, leave the server after that failure and avoid any form of punishment for it. 

*Although he didn't succeed in rdming me, he still left immediately after. 
Since you both seemed to be perpetuating it to me, I'm just gonna warn both of you to knock off the animosity with each other, you both know the rules well enough to not be arguing like this
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-19-2018, 11:56 PM)Foxka Wrote: Since you both seemed to be perpetuating it to me, I'm just gonna warn both of you to knock off the animosity with each other, you both know the rules well enough to not be arguing like this

If it's not too much to ask, why do you think I was perpetuating AFK?
(06-20-2018, 12:40 AM)Get JACKED Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 11:56 PM)Foxka Wrote: Since you both seemed to be perpetuating it to me, I'm just gonna warn both of you to knock off the animosity with each other, you both know the rules well enough to not be arguing like this

If it's not too much to ask, why do you think I was perpetuating AFK?

It may not seem it to you but the second screenshot looks like it's almost encouraging him to RDM you, kind of like a "do it, see what happepns" kind of thing.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I mean from what I can gather JFK did respond with unnessesary hostility to the issue. Quite honestly from that point he gave a warning, in a slightly provocative way yes, to cut it out or that it would be put forward to the higher staff. Wich he did after JFK cleverly decided to attempt RDM. We are also forgetting that by the looks of this report JFK left never serving a slay or a ban for this attempted revenge RDM and leave.

Now I will admit, I dont know the full situation nor if you two had bickerings in the past, I would suggest steering clear of him, ignoring his provocations etc. Basicly give him absolutely no way of fighting back from this… rather stupid revenge RDM case.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Why dont you post the version where you rdm me because taco was behind me you lying sack of shit?
Let it also be know I had reported him for rdm after he did that and staff didn't bother to even handle it. Way to let me down.
I personally am inclined to believe @"Get JACKED"  based on the evidence provided, jfk’s lack of his own evidence, and his reaction to spew ad hominem and threats in this thread instead of refuting this claim.

Additionally, jfk has a history of this, one of which I was involved in:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...g-Trolling

Due to his tendency to be extremely toxic, I don’t doubt @"Get JACKED" is telling the truth.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

JFK has done this to my before, so I'm inclined to believe jacked
(06-19-2018, 11:25 PM)Get JACKED Wrote: Offender's Name:  The JFK Experience

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422090207

Potential Witnesses: Satan, Stingray 

Reason to Ban: Harassment, attempted RDM, RDM* and leave.

Proof:

[Image: 8am5znw33ae9ozezg.jpg]
[Image: 4405j4oueb4bn26zg.jpg]
[Image: 45n7o0kuqpdb47pzg.jpg]
[Image: h7c3w8vqkl64x96zg.jpg]

Other: I had killed JFK several rounds previous to this incident, he was a T and had walked out of a room with an actively kosed Individual just after that person had killed someone. I killed his kosed T buddy and proceeded to kill JFK after he had ignored both an active kos and an unid'ed body. For this JFK proceeded to threaten and harass me, his heart set on rdming me the next possible chance he got. I had recorded and captured every bit of interaction between the two of us through PM's as well as his attempted RDM, warning him before hand not to go through with it. 

JFK attempted to kill me, fail, leave the server after that failure and avoid any form of punishment for it. 

*Although he didn't succeed in rdming me, he still left immediately after. 

+1 JFK is not fun to be around and he is a known RDMer
Locking

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon