Pizza’s First Unban Request
Ingame Name: The Real Pizza Jaden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26180360 

Who Banned You: Everyjuan

Reason For Ban: RDM and Leave

Length of Ban: 1440 minutes

Reason for Mods to Unban: I accidentally killed King Tiger with the bridge trap due to me not noticing him. I apologized and waited for the admin to handle the report. In that time, he delayed the round for a solid 5-6 minutes after the response had been sent in. In that time, I decided to go do something else and I forgot about the report. I didn’t even find out about the ban until Hillrop told me he banned me a few minutes later. I’m not blaming Everyjuan, but the only other T didn’t know where he was, and he could have hurried up and slayed me. 

TL;DR: I fucked up, it’s my first ban, Everyjuan took forever with the round, forgot about report, went to go get food.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope

Other: E
I didn't "delay the round". I was inno.
(06-21-2018, 11:06 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: I didn't "delay the round".  I was inno.

You were a detective who was hiding inside the smoke stacks on crummy cradle with a grappling hook for 3/4th’s of the match from a traitor without a radar. You had ample time to add a quick slay.
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably
I can't do reports for the active round while i'm alive. That would be ghosting because i would see logs of who is doing what. gg.
(06-21-2018, 11:12 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: I can't do reports for the active round while i'm alive.  That would be ghosting because i would see logs of who is doing what. gg.

The two of us were already confirmed dead, we were both inno, and you and the traitor were the only ones alive.
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably
i cant type this any louder.

I cannot handle reports for the active round while I am alive.

-----

Also, i'm not here to meet some SLA on handling reports against you, certainly not in the same round.
Wasn't going to comment on this request, but since you are acting stupid I will.
It does not matter why or how it happened you still left before the report against you was handled; it is your fault not Everjuan's.
What Everyone said is true under in no case is it all right to handle that round report while still alive and from the comments Ive seen from you in the past few weeks while Ive been playing and from what Ive heard I think a one day ban would be good for you to chill and come back with a clear head.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-21-2018, 11:20 AM)Traitor Wrote: What Everyone said is true under in no case is it all right to handle that round report while still alive and from the comments Ive seen from you in the past few weeks while Ive been playing and from what Ive heard I think a one day ban would be good for you to chill and come back with a clear head.

He deserves a one day ban for what exactly? He can easily join the server and serve his slay.

Banning for RDM and leave is retarded, especially for regulars that had no malicious intent.
The real Pizza Jaden knows his crimes, and is willing to take the slay. This dosent seem banworthy with me!! Just give him some slays!! I'm a prime example of who to ban!! (;☉_☉)
+1 for Unban