Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HEY remember REGULAR! HAHAHAH
Ingame Name: Mommy_Imperial

Steam ID:: STEAM_0:1:88305743

Time Played: 3d 0hr 31mins

When First Joined: March 31st

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): everyday and night and pacidic time zone

Rank Desired: trusted 

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: i help by trying to get everyone to respect staff and players to enjoy the best server and keep everyone happy and joyful.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
i wanna help beacuse i love this server everyone is mostly nice to me and everyone else and i just want to make this server a fun, calm enviorment and to keep everyone respectful and to follow the rules.
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
no i have never been banned and i never want to be beacuse like i always say I LOVE THIS SERVER! i wouldnt do anything to get me banned, or gaged

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
i dont know where to find it. but maybe yall remeber i try to go for regular.  
How did you find us?: 
by playing everyday on this server! :)
BTW! i love this server so very much and if i could become trusted to help this server be the best it can be it would be amazing! thank you!  Heart

You don't have the required 80 hours to apply yet. I also haven't seen you around except for the last two weeks, so you haven't had a chance to fully embed yourself into the community.
You haven't made an introduction post, which is a requirement for applying.
I haven't seen you assist or be staff-like in the time you've been on the server.
I believe you would not make a good fit for staff.

You are very nice and all but one you do not have the required 80 hours and two i havn't really seen anything that would hint you being capable of staffing (like i havnt seen you help enforce any rules and such) and 3 no intro post which is one of the things we'd like to see before someone applies.
                        ~Squeaks Heart
(06-24-2018, 11:58 PM)§4Widdle §7Wed §4Panda Wrote: -1

You don't have the required 80 hours to apply yet. I also haven't seen you around except for the last two weeks, so you haven't had a chance to fully embed yourself into the community.
I haven't seen you assist or be staff-like in the time you've been on the server.

its 60 hours
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(06-25-2018, 12:46 AM)[black]Tronald Wrote:

its 60 hours

not anymore its been moved back. asked traitor
                        ~Squeaks Heart
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...plications

It's 80

(06-25-2018, 12:58 AM)§9Winter Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 12:46 AM)[black]Tronald Wrote:

its 60 hours

not anymore its been moved back. asked traitor

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...plications

It's 80
-1 I have only seen you on a few times. You seem like a nice person but you need to get to know the community a bit better
-1 Only because of the time, However she does help me when I'm on, she is very nice and should deserve a chance as she has been on everyday for as long as she can, and between work and her child it is very impressive how many hours she puts in between her mother duties and gmod, the community loves her aswell which is a plus, its just that the staff who did put -1 and said she hasnt been on are not credible because they have been scarce lately, between winter being sick, panda being at work, and shank taking a break from gmod and working none of them have gotten to know her and realize how much she cares about this community. When she gets the proper hours I will be glad to give her a +1
I think we can make a small exception regarding the hours. Please disregard her time for future comments, thanks.
With Prince Nicky's previous comment and do to several resignations in the past few weeks of other staff members, I will +1 since the hours have once again been adjusted. She treats everyone the same attitude and respect. I have played with her now on several occasions and is willing to help new players and seasoned only if staff do not handle it. +1
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army