Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's your Booooy!!!
+0

I'm on the fence with this one.
I'd like to give a resounding YES with a +1, however, part of me is hesitant.
Joke is a friendly fellow who is willing to help, and though sometimes he steps on the toes of staff, he's eager to help out where he can.
My vote is not a negative because I believe this is an easy fix for him, and I've already seen changes being made in a short time.
If he's allowed trusted, I know he'll do great right along side other staff.
If he's not given trusted, he will still be a very valuable part of the community.
I know it sound very back and forth, but this is how I feel about it right now.
Either way, it is a win-win for the Dinkleberg community.

Joker, you're a friend of mine and I want to see you succeed and I hope you get Trusted; maybe not today or tomorrow, but keep striving for it if it's what you really want.

~Old Man Voss

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 I've only played prophunt a few times, but everytime joker was there he was my guiding light!
+1 I think he would make a good staff on server because he is active, nice, and Helpful to new players. A.K.A. Joker I go by Pinky Kinky on server when you are on
+1  He is enjoyable to play with, and knows the rules and knows when to enforce them when staff isn't around.
Always a positive vibe when Joker's around.
Congratulations, Joker. We have chosen you to join our staff team as a trusted! Dink will be promote you to your new position on the server shortly! In the meantime take a looksie at this guide - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Guidelines