Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Round 0.5
Before we get into this, i know that this is too early, I'm really only doing this right now for feedback for the future, so whatever rating you think i deserve, please add some feedback to your response (this is why its Round 0.5).

Ingame Name: Normally "Moderate Hurricane Weather" (as of now: MoDErAtE HuRRiCAne WeAtHEr)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73076370

Time Played: 1w 3d

When First Joined: Mid October 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays: 4-11 PM Easter Standard, Weekends: 12:00PM-4AM Eastern Standard Time (Yes, that is 16 hours, i'm a loser)

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: DTMod

What can you do to help the community: I can help in the server with reports, slays, bans etc.

Why do you want to help the community: I've just always liked helping people.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Besides a Ban for changing name, no.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: Few Months after the last TTT shut down i was just browsing through servers trying to find a good TTT (which i found in Dink's).

Other: Because i'm a donating Odd Fellow, 95% of my time is as a TMod (Yes i bought it waaayyy to early).
IMO there isn't much that you need to work on from what I've seen, obviously you just need a bit more time as tmod.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
There are times I were on, and I rarely saw you doing reports. Don't get me wrong, you're a fantastic addition to our team. But sometimes you're a lil laid back, and focus more of the game then reports. That's not saying you never do them, more of you tend to focus more of the game a lot. I suggest you try to be more engaged in these Reports for they're important as a staff member to fulfill.

Try to get some more experience too, and re-apply in a couple months.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-03-2017, 04:57 PM)Christian Wrote: There are times I were on, and I rarely saw you doing reports. Don't get me wrong, you're a fantastic addition to our team. But sometimes you're a lil laid back, and focus more of the game then reports. That's not saying you never do them, more of you tend to focus more of the game a lot. I suggest you try to be more engaged in these Reports for they're important as a staff member to fulfill.

Try to get some more experience too, and re-apply in a couple months.

Yea, when there is a few other staff online i tend to forget about reports sometimes, i dont try to ignore them, but i just forget, and most of the time when i remember the reports are already taken.
I like moderate, he's pretty chill, but as Christian said you might need more time as a tmod
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I fully agree with Christian's points, at this time +0. Maybe June.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Grab more reports. (^:

But f'real though, more time as mod in general just makes everyone more comfortable with you. Get to know the people more and involve yourself with the community.
I give you a +1 because I really do believe you're good where you are and could use the opportunity as mod to learn more, but more experience as T-mod is always a good idea to know where you stand with everyone else.

Good luck,

Warpizzle
Owner of TTT
need more tmod experience, and more activity while on server
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Hit at least 17 days of playtime and be a little more on the ball with reports. At this point, the only thing holding you back is time and experience. Both those things come hand-in-hand, thankfully.
Moderate, what they meant is that every time another staff comes on, you stop doing reports. The only time you do reports is if you're fighting against it with Mari or another trusted. I don't know why you do it. But lately, you've been like that. It's understandable that you just want to play, but so do we, unless the staff doesn't care (like me for an example).
I'm neutral
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.