Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Round 0.5
I agree with more time. I love playing with you. Fun staff. +0
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Your cool i guess but a little more Tmod time and you will be great. +0
-1 Moderate you're a great staff member and not a loudmouth donor Tmod, and you use common sense for everything, I just think you're extremely new to the server and I have to argue tenure here. I have no opposition to you getting Moderator in the future, I just think that you should have a little more time in the community than 4 months from guest to full Moderator when it has taken others over a year. Not trying to be an a-hole, just trying to argue fairness.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
this app is still open #necro
[Image: original.gif]
(02-25-2017, 08:25 PM)StaleWater Wrote: this app is still open #necro

So don't necro it.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
@Mr_Rippe lock this
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Well, my feedback just a get more time :)
(02-25-2017, 08:43 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Well, my feedback just a get more time :)

stop necroing threads
[Image: original.gif]
when ever atleast im on i am hard pressed to get any reports done because you take them all, there are few other tmods i can see right now that would do better than you at mod. I would +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
10/10 would +1 again.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.