Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much is the Crate of Dumb Garbage worth?
Just the title. I know the Economy on the server isn't mature enough to be concrete but I seem to have just landed myself the rarest crate and I don't want to get scammed.

Are all the items in there one time use?

Thanks for your time and expertise
Popcorn gun, dubstep gun, nyan cat gun, disarmer are all one time use.

People love the stuff in there. I guess my best estimate would be about 200k for a dumb garbage crate. I would definitely suggest opening it before selling it though. Some stuff inside is worth more than 200k.
(06-26-2018, 10:48 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Popcorn gun, dubstep gun, nyan cat gun, disarmer are all one time use.

People love the stuff in there. I guess my best estimate would be about 200k for a dumb garbage crate. I would definitely suggest opening it before selling it though. Some stuff inside is worth more than 200k.

Well that seems like very good news for me. You seem to know a lot about this, thank you Nicky. Would you mind listing prices for the 4 items in the box? I wouldn't want to make another thread about this. Also so the minecraft sword is reusable? Intersting. Hope it doesn't take up any useful slots
(06-26-2018, 11:22 AM)YinYang Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 10:48 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Popcorn gun, dubstep gun, nyan cat gun, disarmer are all one time use.

Well that seems like very good news for me. You seem to know a lot about this, thank you Nicky. Would you mind listing prices for the 4 items in the box? I wouldn't want to make another thread about this. Also so the minecraft sword is reusable? Intersting. Hope it doesn't take up any useful slots

I must of forgot to mention the Minecraft sword. It is also, unfortunately, not reusable.

I'm not really the most up to date on the prices exactly.

Most people prefer the Nyan Cat gun and Dubstep gun and will pay more for these. I've recently sold a dubstep gun for 300k. Both of these guns are well-liked because they do damage, make noise, and are fun to mess around with.

The popcorn gun and minecraft sword are probably the least liked weapons. You'd be lucky to get 100k for either of these.

Disarmer is probably somewhere in the middle, maybe 200k. All it does it take away the weapons from someone. It's good for messing with people but can get you killed quickly.
I've sold crates for 1 million a few times. You could definitely put a high price tag on it since, like you, many don't know the economy of the server. In most people's eyes, rarity is worth paying for. The people I sell it to aren't people who use the items but rather collectors.
(06-26-2018, 10:32 AM)YinYang Wrote: Just the title. I know the Economy on the server isn't mature enough to be concrete but I seem to have just landed myself the rarest crate and I don't want to get scammed.

Are all the items in there one time use?

Thanks for your time and expertise

It’s worth jack shit. All the items are one time use only. Using the weapons inside makes you a target, and most of the time you just get RDMd by a rando while using them. 

Shotgun is better than the stuff inside anyway
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-26-2018, 11:51 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote: I've sold crates for 1 million a few times. You could definitely put a high price tag on it since, like you, many don't know the economy of the server. In most people's eyes, rarity is worth paying for. The people I sell it to aren't people who use the items but rather collectors.

I have also sold the crate for 1 mil before. it was pretty awesome. Knew that was high for it, but didn't care.
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT 
Nicky is closest. 200k or 100k has been a common number. Whether or not someone buys it for some ridiculous price is ip to them lol

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-26-2018, 04:54 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Nicky is closest. 200k or 100k has been a common number. Whether or not someone buys it for some ridiculous price is ip to them lol

If we wanna be literal here a crate of dumb garbage shouldn't be worth more than 5 points. It IS dumb garbage after all