Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less Staff???
Please don't be mad at this post, I don't wanna offend anyone or get anyone pissed off. 

But over the past couple weeks on the TTT server, I noticed less than normal staff on and it's cool and everything we all have busy lives, but it's annoying that we can't give some more people who are devoted to the server some powers to slay people and such. I see a lot of RDM that just is ignored because no staff are on and people who think it's okay to RDM with no staff on. 

This is the biggest way people can be turned away from the server and it's just kinda sucky overall to see. 

So this may be a plea to all staff to play more or just to get more staff on this server. Or maybe there is something else we can do about this?
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT 
sounds like someone should apply for staff in 19 days

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This is true. I've noticed that most staff haven't been all that active, including myself (frame rate on TTT is about 10-15, still have not diagnosed the reason).

Looking at our staff list, many staff members that are considered active come on, at most, once a week.

I've also noticed that our staff applications have kind of dried up on TTT as well. Looks like we are maybe getting one a week.

I would have expected more staff to be active since it's summer, but there appears to be certain internal conflicts that have kept staff involvement down.

I'd definitely like to see more staff applications for trusted. I'd especially like to see another from you once a month has passed. Hit me up if you need a sponsor.
From what I see is, there are few staff that join. And most of the time they join together and when one leaves they all leave.

But most of them stay for a while till they get tired.

I agree that this server needs more staff, and agree with matt that courtana should apply ^.^
Half the staff never gets on, and when they do its only to play for 10 minutes.
Personally, I would be more active if the energy on the server isn't constantly so hostile, the majority of the time the players hassle staff and harass them, which has to be dealt with on top of reports, other players being harassed, most of the time constant arguing with each other and with staff, it makes playing on the server completely unbearable, which is why people staff for short bursts at a time, you get burned out super easily whenever you're treated like trash, getting on with other staff members cushions the blow, but once they start trickling out the cushions get lost and you're stuck with everything piling on top of you again, the server has just become a toxic hole that is not fun to play on anymore.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-28-2018, 01:33 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Personally, I would be more active if the energy on the server isn't constantly so hostile, the majority of the time the players hassle staff and harass them, which has to be dealt with on top of reports, other players being harassed, most of the time constant arguing with each other and with staff, it makes playing on the server completely unbearable, which is why people staff for short bursts at a time, you get burned out super easily whenever you're treated like trash, getting on with other staff members cushions the blow, but once they start trickling out the cushions get lost and you're stuck with everything piling on top of you again, the server has just become a toxic hole that is not fun to play on anymore.

I don't mean to attack you when I say this so please don't take it personally. 

If you don't enjoy being on the server why not step down so you don't feel obligated to do something that admins expect you to do? It clears up a moderator spot letting an active test mod get promoted. Wouldn't you agree it's more efficient this way for you and the server? It's not like you'll never play with the people on discord again if you step down, they're your friends.
@"Lycan" You hear that? get your fucking activity up. Disgusting
@Mallakk no
Exiled that's not how it works. The only thing that kinda keeps a "spot" count is admins. The server could be all mods potentially.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon