Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Friendly hello by damnpo
Hello everybody, I don't speak english nor write it very well but hell i try and sry if i come off as rude or i guess bigot.  

I'm a pent up person with 1900hrs on gmod and only one real passion.. ttt, I have staffed deathrun severs alongside ttt (mainly ttt, deathrun was just one of those heh let me police it things).

Bottom line is i am a person who has played the game plenty and knows rdm from mistakes,  i might be banned now but thats only because i jumped on the amazing feeling of freedom, once you try and play a server you like and you realize you've been a dick 24/7 you notice the past life you've banned much like yourself now.. Overwall im very drunk but just try one step at a time to better myself.

Hopefully the games i love help with that tho it has shown not to by the bans, i just wanna get better with this fact and hopefully help myself with this alongside my life too..

I'd give details to life but it'd just hurt what i loved so i'll just leave this thread with this.. sry i scream... sry i trolled.. i'll likely still troll around rules if i can but never will i raise my voice to em

I know this isn't a very good hello speech bit i got a lot to make up for so its just a start.
Welcome to our community!!
Dont look so blue
Hello Sir. Welcome aboard.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome to dink.
You can always learn english while reading and translating to your own language.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Welcome to Dinks :D
Welcome to the community  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]