Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courtana for trusted 2.0
Ingame Name: Courtana

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99720447

Time Played: 250 hours (Coule be wrong, gametracker might be an asshole to me right now) 

When First Joined: May 11, 2016 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually at night, pretty late as well approx. 5pm - 3 am, Eastern Time Zone 

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community: Look the RDMers are out of control right now, I'm just trying to help out where I can. I know I haven't been on for a week, I was on vacation out of the country with my family and had trash wifi. Trust me, I did try to get on multiple times. 

Why you want to help the community: This server is the bomb and I hate seeing RDMers and Micspammers ruining this awesome place to play TTT. Made a lot of friends on this server and want to help make it better. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4616 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No 

How did you find us?: I started playing on the server a few years ago and really enjoyed it, so I pretty much only play on this server 

Other: nope, please just lets take care of these summer RDMers
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT 
Courtana is qualified enough for this position. The only Issue is the fact that it hasn't been a month since your last app. I hope the admins let this slid due to the shortage of active staff.
+1.
former admin2
(07-08-2018, 07:28 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Courtana is qualified enough for this position. The only Issue is the fact that it hasn't been a month since your last app. I hope the admins let this slid due to the shortage of active staff.
+1.

I hope they will too, I just saw a need for staff and said welp, ill try again
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT 
+1 I think courtana has a pretty knowledgeable understanding of the rules, I've never had a negative experience with courtana, and overall a good candidate for the job. As previously stated, I don't think the fact that it has not been 30 days since her last app should hold her back as we currently have a lack of active staff.
Courtana is one of our better players and I think she would be a valuable asset to our staff team. She knows the rules and is a friendly feller. She's been here for over a year now and has always been consistently pleasant. No problems from her at all. The obvious decision here is to add her to our staff team.

The 30 day waiting period to re-apply for staff isn't relevant in Courtana's case because no one ever told her on her previous application that she couldn't re-apply for a month. This 30 day waiting period is also not written anywhere in the rules or guidelines, so unless Courtana is explicitly told prior to re-applying, then this policy is invalid. Also, the fact that her previous application was denied was a load of nonsense and something I strongly disagreed with.

Courtana, since we temporarily suspended the sponsor requirement, I'd be happy to serve as your unofficial sponsor for the purpose of helping to train you and get you acquainted with a staff position.
+2
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 Give staff
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1, she can handle it easy, great temperament and great player
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 again because they deserved trusted last time. So if it doesnt happen now I will fight the responsible party and kick their dog >:(
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your application has been Accepted.