Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derps admin app
Ingame Name: TheDerpGamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97214075

Time Played: 808 Hours

When First Joined: 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime (Eastern)

Sponsor(s): no

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Mod

What can you do to help the community: Be more active than our current admins with a few exemptions. I plan to be on as much as I possibly can. I also plan to be much more active on the forums, regardless of how this application turns out. I particularly plan on posting on staff applications a lot more often. One of the reasons I believe I would be a good admin is that I don't lose my temper. It is very rare you will see me lash out at anyone. I try to keep any problems I have with people to myself.

Why you want to help the community: I love the people in the community and want to do the most I can to help out.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes
Tmod
Trusted 2
Trusted 1

How did you find us?: Garrys mod server page

Other:
There is a hole in my gt time because I was visiting my family
This app is short because I have no clue what to put in here ( I will be updating this thread)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
almost as effective of an application as fat batman escape
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-04-2018, 04:51 PM)Yoshi Commits Tax Fraud Wrote: almost as effective of an application as fat batman escape

Correct
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 Derp is Very Good boy
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
+1 does the staff very good owes me admin when i get mod
merry christmas xbox
+1 fun to play with, handles violations of rules well, is not paying me to type this

what more can you ask for?
Derp to me is the ideal canidate for admin at the moment. He is really active , very interactive and personable , and he does his job as staff without fail. That is all well and good but what really makes me think he would make a good admin is his dedication to the server and his approachable demeanor. I find it easy to talk to him and he is perfectly fine with helping new playeres with the game. I find that with time many staff became jaded and detach themselves from members of the server like new players. I don't really see Derp do this and he has been staff for sometime so yes definite +1 from me.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Your application has been Denied.