Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aisers Trusted App
Ingame Name: Aiser

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7394450

Time Played: 554 hours. (191 hour increase since last post)

When First Joined: Oct 10, 2016 7:00 PM 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 6pm est - 1am est.

Sponsor(s): None

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:  Im on for a few of the late night hours when there are less staff members on so I can handle reports + overall im on for an extended amount of time during peak evening hours to help with reports.

Why you want to help the community: This is one of the few good communities of TTT remaining if not the only one since its the only one I've played on in the last year. Id like to help keep it that way and make it better by being able to handle reports and assist players.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: The name was interesting when i was searching for servers to play on in the browser one day.

Other: I'm fairly active on the server, and although my comments on the forums may have not been well received with recent events I have nothing but good intentions for this server. Its one of the few consistently active communities with a lasting base of players that are well skilled and pleasant to play with, and i want nothing more than to be able to contribute to its growth and keeping it a pleasant place for all people to play. As such, I dont believe my recent comments and opinions reflect my actual ability to act as staff in regards to handling reports and wish for that to be taken in to consideration.
+1, super active and fun guy to play with. I think he'd be really helpful too since I'm on a lot with him when I'm only staff or there's a low amount on
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 i was sad he didn't get it the first time around
+1 He deserves Trusted. He knows the rules and doesn't cause any problems when im on.

BUT....... -1 because u use a shotgun
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
-1 You are a nice enough guy but you are to argumentative. Not even two weeks ago you were calling multiple people out in a thread that wasn't even meant for that in any form or fashion. As staff one of the main things you don't do is start drama. Also, when dealing with issues as a staff member you need to be cool headed and objective. During that situation you were neither. Finally I hope you understand that I say this to help you improve and not to attack you.
-1 too hot headed, and easily gets upset and flames staff if reports don't go his way.
+1 knows the rules really well. Can be fun to play with and is always on
Cult member since 8-8-18
Haven't replied yet because I'm not sure how to phrase what I think you need to work on. Overall would do the job right, and his heart in in the right place. I think the word I'm going for is objective, or rather the lack of it when it comes to trolls. I believe you drew a short straw with the recently banned group of trolls that decided to harass you, tho there are better ways to handle the situation then posting in threads not meant for that discussion. Dealing with the trolls at the end of the day is our job, but how you deal with them is equally important. One the end of things I believe they got under your skin, but its something to work on because its a hazard of the job.
Overall +1, knowing that work on our reaction to trolls needs to be done. Its not a personal thing since they don't care who so long as they get their reaction.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-0.5 A good player and fast killer, but often puts metagaming into play far more often than should be allowed.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
-1 became very aggressive with someone on the server, it was essentially flaming and it did not give a good impression. i might just have had a bad first glance, but so far i can't really state any positives. sorry.
[Image: tumblr_oc1hazkarA1vnktu6o1_500.gif]

dot ヽ(^◇^*)/