Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aisers Trusted App
@"Guru Drak" I never actually kill you off of meta-gaming reasons so i don't really think thats a fair reason

@"Lily!" Can you give more information regarding the instance?

@Dalek Emperor That was necessary arguing but I feel like it was necessary because bullying and harrasment had become far too rampant and I was especially target to a lot of it without anything being done. Valid points though, thank you.

@"Burrito Bowl" I disagree and feel like that is a blatant lie unless you can offer some sort of proof as to be harrassing regarding reports.

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) Thank you, i feel that is fair criticism that raises valid points and i appreciate it, I think i would be able to handle improving on that while still gaining trusted.
(07-07-2018, 01:37 PM)Aiser Wrote: @"Guru Drak"  I never actually kill you off of meta-gaming reasons so i don't really think thats a fair reason

@Dalek Emperor That was necessary arguing but I feel like it was necessary because bullying and harrasment had become far too rampant and I was especially target to a lot of it without anything being done. Valid points though, thank you.

@"Burrito Bowl"  I disagree and feel like that is a blatant lie unless you can offer some sort of proof as to be harrassing regarding reports.

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) Thank you, i feel that is fair criticism that raises valid points and i appreciate it, I think i would be able to handle improving on that while still gaining trusted.

i didn't pay full attention to the names as it didn't seem like something that directly concerned me, however i believe it was something about a questionable kill that was being claimed as rdm. i don't remember who was the perpetrator or the victim, like i said i wasn't paying full attention. i could definitely be in the wrong here and am just over analyzing a small dispute, i'm not gonna deny that. i also won't deny that you may be a really great member that is worthy of trusted, i think it just comes down to seeing more of you. if i feel that the rating should be changed, i will definitely do that.
[Image: tumblr_oc1hazkarA1vnktu6o1_500.gif]

dot ヽ(^◇^*)/
(07-06-2018, 06:20 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Haven't replied yet because I'm not sure how to phrase what I think you need to work on. Overall would do the job right, and his heart in in the right place. I think the word I'm going for is objective, or rather the lack of it when it comes to trolls. I believe you drew a short straw with the recently banned group of trolls that decided to harass you, tho there are better ways to handle the situation then posting in threads not meant for that discussion. Dealing with the trolls at the end of the day is our job, but how you deal with them is equally important. One the end of things I believe they got under your skin, but its something to work on because its a hazard of the job.
Overall +1, knowing that work on our reaction to trolls needs to be done. Its not a personal thing since they don't care who so long as they get their reaction.

I agree with what Matt said here.
+π/π
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Sorry your app has been Denied sorry. Reeeeeeeeeee
[Image: giphy.gif]
You know alot about the rules and only want the best for the server when it comes to those who break them. It is unfortunate when I play with you that you are unable to actually slay, kick, etc for when rule breakers are on but no staff. For someone who has no staff ranking, you enforce the rules as well as you can. But I agree with the others that you can let your emotions affect your decision making when it comes to situations that make you mad. I see potential for abuse of power in you, but if you can keep your emotions in check, I would love to see you trusted.

I will not +1 or -1, this is just my insight from playing with you. I will let the admins interpret what this means in terms of you getting trusted.
Revised to -1 for destroying equipment you don't like just because you can't get a handle on how RDM turrets work.

(07-07-2018, 01:37 PM)Aiser Wrote: @"Guru Drak"  I never actually kill you off of meta-gaming reasons so i don't really think thats a fair reason

@"Burrito Bowl"  I disagree and feel like that is a blatant lie unless you can offer some sort of proof as to be harrassing regarding reports.

You always sus me if i'm alive based off metagaming however, which leads to kos.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
+1
He's been nothing but pleasant in my experience, knows the rules well and knows what he's doing. I haven't had an issue with him and I trust the opinions of those who've spoken positive of him as well as negative. I believe the bad outweighs the good and he will make an excellent addition to the staff.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
Your application has been Denied.