Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will there ever be new weapons added?
I feel like we need new weapons..............
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
I too would like new weapons. But not trash gimmicky weapons. New primary weapons would be great.
I'd like to see new secondary weapons. It's all just the deagle and bullshite. It'd be nice to have another weapon to mix it up.
former admin2
(07-04-2018, 08:58 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: I feel like we need new weapons..............

We do need new ones.  I have posted some so far in the Tool Update page as well such as Time Manipulator ( 3x or 1/3 speed ) and Thomas gun ( slow train projectile with short distance and loud noise ).

As for everyone guns, melee weapons would be nice to have other than your pistol or primary.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
we should get the auto glock from m9k low damage low accuracy but high rpm
also the silenced mp5 for Ts high damage medium accuracy medium rpm and medium recoil
merry christmas xbox
Also from M9K the 73 Winchester Carbine would be cool to see.....High damage and excellent accuracy ----basically a sniper with iron sights instead of a scope
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Silenced mp9 from CSS as a t or d weapon
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
We should get more from the Mk4 weapon packs (May be wrong on the name but its the same pack the bullshite and m24 is from) Not all the weapons in that pack are overpowered
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
M9K weapons are pretty trashy, atleast whenever I play on a server they are always stupid powerful over and normal weapon. If we are adding new weapons they better as hell be changed often till they are balanced well. We still are under the effects of the garbage bullshite with two tap bodyshots for no reason. If anything we could add the TMP and the Krieg from CSS since those are not stupid or hard to add.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Add the dubstep gun back.