Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl's Admin App
Ingame Name: Burrito Bowl

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203919865

Time Played: 1035.77 hours according to game tracker

When First Joined: March 1st 2017 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

Pretty much all the time now since I graduated college as of May. 

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I recently graduated college in my hometown, and joined a fraternity within the past year, so a lot of changes happened for me and while I wasn't active for about a month or 2, I am making attempts to be active lately and would love to see a positive change in this community for once.

Why you want to help the community: 
I want Dinks to be successful and the best server I know it possibly can be, we have great people who play on this server and it sucks that time and time again they're experience gets ruined, I plan not only to help new players but to transition staff in the future.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Yeah a lot of them were joke bans for idk why

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: 

I used to play and staff on TTT in the 2012-2013 era, but then the owner of my server stole the donation money and then faked his death.
Other: 
+1 qdoba doesn't have e-coli
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 for affirmative action reasons

JK, he'd be p cool as an admin. Knows his shit and plays well and often
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 Great staff member who deserves admin
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 so mucho mi amigo las buritto bueno!
Cult member since 8-8-18
Constant harassment of his upper ups (Myself) and complete disregard for the rules, I bet he goes to hate speech rallies.
I must say +1
+1 I can agree he's a great person for this position.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8101688]
You asked me to comment so here it is. While I think you know how to handle staffing on the server well (reports, bans, etc.), sometimes I question your composure. I've seen you blow things out of proportion over something minuscule, and at times your demeanor can be off putting. And I know others have pointed out the same thing to me. Unless those change, I don't see people taking you seriously as an admin. So for now -1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I haven't had much fun with you in the majority of my encounters with you, I'm well aware I'm not liked either but as far as I've seen, I wouldn't trust you with admin. You're probably better now, but til I see that I'm going to -1.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
You are toxic, theres not much really else to say that Avi and doug have not. -1