Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?!
It's no secret of what she's done, what happened was way outta line at the time and very questionable from her on both fronts of the TTT and PH team. However I think this goes without saying that she may be worth redemption. I know she did some unfortunate things and evaded multiple times, but honestly this was her main server and I can understand why people do it. This does not mean everyone should evade, even if you feel you'll never be given a 2nd chance.

From when I played with her on Mari's server, I never really saw anything bad from her. But others have said otherwise. I'm not trying to be biased from what she's done (because honestly, even I believe it was wrong on some fronts. Even if it was with someone the community gravely dislikes / no longer has to deal with anymore.)

Rits is my friend, I truly believe she can be given another chance. All the things she's done cannot be ignored, but I think one last chance is worth at least considering.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - by Christian - 07-05-2018, 05:17 AM