Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?!
*DISCLAIMER: I AM INACTIVE*

The only insight I can give into this is as somebody who has been in contact with Rits throughout the course of her being banned. She took part in childish behavior that was deserving of a ban a long time ago and after the dust settled I would say she moved on from the situation and took it all pretty well. I strongly believe there is no harbored hatred towards anybody in this community nor is there any other drama she would be bringing with her if she were to be brought back into the fold of dinks. Making major mistakes and doing bad things should never be overlooked but there are reasons for all decisions, I personally believe she came to those decisions because of the toxic environment surrounding her real life.

Not only do I think her new environment will help keep her from slipping into a toxic state like last time, I also think she has grown mentally to not let any real life situations affect her in that way with regards to the future. Without any specific personal info she has changed her life to avoid some toxic family, reduce her general workload, create a support net around herself with people she trusts, and reduced financial stress.

All in all I would say she's taken a lot of stress-fullness out of her life and has grown to not let real life stuff damage her relationships with other people as a whole.

+1 for unban

*DISCLAIMER: I AM INACTIVE*
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - by Geist - 07-08-2018, 04:56 PM