Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?!
(07-08-2018, 06:22 PM)Ethel Wrote: I just want a little more information. Would you mind telling us a little bit more like
  • Why now?
  • What you hope to gain from coming back?
  • What your plans are if a conflict breaks out?
  • What your plans are if you come back/ or what your plans are if your not able to?
You don't actually have to answer any of them i just want to have more of a public discussion. 

Honestly its really hard to just except "I have decided to make an unban request because I believe I have become a better person" because of how heated things got.
LOL back then you made me really mad but I dont think I could be pushed to that point again because I have also changed so maybe im just being a hypocrite???
Not sure where im going with this?????

Im still in the -1 territory but I want you to change my mind.

P.s this is the yelling we did November 22, 2016  (https://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/p...-weeks-ago)

Hello, I'm assuming you're Colleen? I'm going to answer some of your questions because I feel like everyone wants to know anyways. ^^; I've always considered Dinks to be a second home before my ban. I spent over 100 hours every week between the PH and TTT Server. I knew once I felt I had the financial stability (Less stress) and had bettered my attitude I would make an unban request. I had a very strong weakness to being publicly humilated. (Irony) I got upset with you because you were calling me out for something at the time I didn't believe to be true and I over thought the situation. I apologize. 

I want to rebuild some broken bridges and to become part of the community again. I had a lot of fun killing Lycan. I even miss the constant rdm's against me... I would like to gain the friendships back of those that I lost long ago (goes with the broken bridges thing). There really isn't anything else. 

I'm not here to troll or harass anybody, that's not me. It never was until the whole incident 2 years ago. I was bottling up a lot of emotions and exploded. I assure you it will never happen again because I have bettered my lifestyle and threw away the trash in my life. 2016 was one of my worst years as I had hit rock bottom with a lot of lifestyle changes and traumatic events. 

I'd also like to point out that Kuro was spot on about everything. 

I was able to rebuild the friendship that I had destroyed with the person I had attacked here and we have put the past behind us. 

Colleen, I hope this answers some of your questions. I would be more than happy to answer your other questions in a DM.  Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - by chilaquiles juan pollo - 07-09-2018, 12:02 AM