Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DuckBentley for trusted?
Ingame Name: DuckBentley

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97450713

Time Played: 487.45

When First Joined: a few years maybe? I dont know. I havent made an acutal post on the forums until like a week ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Im on Central Standard Time. Typicaly on in the afternoon or latenight, and rarely early morning

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: If im on really late, I can deal with latenight rdm and mic spam that happens when theres nobody on that can do anything about it.  I'll try to help other times too.

Why you want to help the community: Its surprising how quickly the server can get out of control when there are not any mods on, and its been happening alot. I just want to deter rdm and mic spam that makes the experience on the server cancerous and unenjoyable

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Probably not.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  I dont think so.

How did you find us?: My friend got banned for six months for mic spam on a different server so then we started playing here cause it why pretty high on the serverlist.

Other: I should probably make an introduction post. And post some cool screenshots.
I give duck the phatest +1 of all time. He is super fun to play with knows the rules well, and who doesn’t like someone with ping as high as him.
Cult member since 8-8-18
Today DuckBentley asked if he should apply for staff and I said yes.

He's played for a long time and knows the rules pretty well. Might as well give him a chance.
+1 see him around a lot and have never had any issues with him
+1, always a joy to play with and very active. I think it's well deserved
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 surprising, but equally welcome. Duck is a kind person and fun player.
Is however missing forum/discord activity that id like to see more of

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1, I always see Duck on and is enjoyable to play with. I think he has a decent understanding of the rules and I'd say giving him a chance would be worth a try. He can be a little trolly at some times but nothing too serious to make me not want to support this app.
Your application has been Accepted.