Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will there ever be new weapons added?
(07-08-2018, 10:13 PM)Jerminator00 Wrote: Pls no to 1 use items becoming permanent. They're one use for a reason, they're extremely unbalanced. The only thing I could see being even remotely sensible would be making the disarmer a detective or traitor weapon.

The biggest problem I see with adding new weapons would be balance. Most, if not all players would agree that the weapons we currently have aren't well balanced, and adding more variables that need to be taken into account would only make balancing more complicated. I understand the sentiment, I really do. New things are fun. However, novelty wears off pretty quickly, and after whatever would potentially get added looses it's 'new gun smell', would people still use it? Would it outclass the other weapons, or would it become one of the seldomly used niche gimmick weapons no one uses unless they're doing for the luls, unfamiliar with the weapon, or a minority die-hard fan?

If a weapon can compete with the other weapons already available without outshining them while offering something genuinely different, then by all means try adding it, see how it goes. Otherwise, what's the point?

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing more options for secondaries. perhaps a sawn off double barrel, or a scoped revolver or something. Basically something other than just a bunch of pistols with slightly varying fire rates and damages or deagles/bullshites. As much as I understand the decision to make the mp7 a primary, I'm a bit sad such a different choice for a secondary was taken away.

Trade-ins for one month for a certain price on each Garbage crate item.  Then proceed to remove them from player inventories and move them to T and D tools.

Detective gets Nyan Gun and Disarmer.

Traitor gets Diamond Sword (obvious by bright blue if used) and Dubsteb Gun ( destructive alt fire and music to know you're the last inno if they bought it )

Otherwise disarmer for T and Dubstep for D if you need it more plausable.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy