Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars PH Staff Application.
Your activity needs to increase. 
In the past I've seen many issues where you lost your cool, and snapped at people. This could have changed now, but I haven't seen you on much lately. 
Become more familiar with the forums and rules. 

I hope your day is grand
-1 from me. although i haven't been as active as of recent... when you played on the server while i was active you would often loose control of your emotions. I have had to repeatedly gag you for screaming in to your mic because someone would simply ask you a question. (while the question was never hurtful or offensive)

While staff are staffing you will interrupt them with your own warnings. You need to familiarize your self with the rules better. You also need to increase your hours. You also should wait a while to mature a bit before thinking about applying for staff on this server.

your a nice girl mars but i do not think you are ready for this position or the responsibility.
(07-24-2018, 07:31 PM)Daddy Shank Wrote: -1 from me. although i haven't been as active as of recent... when you played on the server while i was active you would often loose control of your emotions. I have had to repeatedly gag you for screaming in to your mic because someone would simply ask you a question. (while the question was never hurtful or offensive)

While staff are staffing you will interrupt them with your own warnings. You need to familiarize your self with the rules better. You also need to increase your hours. You also should wait a while to mature a bit before thinking about applying for staff on this server.

your a nice girl mars but i do not think you are ready for this position or the responsibility.

I don’t remember being gaged by you Shark. Plus, Midnight thought I was ready. I try helping and I wanted to start being mature in the process. The questions they ask are hurtful. Some of the people on the server have asked “Are you a boy or a girl?”. And I kinda don’t See You on server anymore. I have been on this server for the past month. And there were some times where I couldn’t get on Because of moving. I’ll leave it off here. Thank you for your help and opinion. I’ll try to improve.
0 for me she trys to have keybinds for problems with ppl but there is always next month work hard ull get it
Im sorry but your staff app has been Denied for now. You may reapply on 8/26/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]