Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars PH Staff Application.
Ingame Name: Mommy Mars or Daddy Mars

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:430899842

Time Played: 68 hours

When First Joined: March, 11, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Sun-Sat, 12PM-3PM or 8PM-11PM, Eastern Time Zone,

Rank Desired: Trusted!

Current Rank: Master. 

What can you do to help the community?: I like to help out the other staff members. I find out info about other people ghosting or cheating and allways tell staff. I had some staff friends who thought, maybe I was ready to help out as a staff.

Why do you want to help the community?: Because, there are some people who gets away of ghosting and cheating and I wanted to help, because, at certain times of the day I see bearly any staff and I would like to help them out, If they have problems.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes, But I didn't have enought hours and I didn't really know what to put in the application. 

How did you find us?: I was picking out PH servers to play on and this one seemed intresting and not like any other. The others didn't have any ruls/guidelines and the staff let the people do what ever they want. So I picked this one!

Other: There is nothing so far! So thank you for reading! ~Mars.
-1 Mars your a nice person but there are a few problems:
1) Your time on the server is all over the place, you joined the server the same time as me and disappeared for over a month and came back. Nowadays I only see you on once or twice a week and staff need to be able to get on whenever they can if there is an issue. The fact that you were already on the server before I got there and you barely have the amount of hours needed shows a lack of commitment to the server, we need active staff not one's that are gonna disappear for a month then come back for a week and leave again.
2) You often try to do warnings which is nice that you try and help but when I'm trying to give a warning and in the middle of it you start to give your own warning.
3) Your a bit too emotional, you are very easily upset and as staff you need to be able to control your emotions, there have been plenty of times where you get on happy but one person will say something and you will get upset and leave, as staff you cannot do that.

Sorry Mars but we have to be honest
Thank you for you honest...
http://prntscr.com/kaj5y3 server activity from the past month.
while your playtime is not too consistent there is still quite a bit of it.
you are quite eager to help out so im not concerned that you wont do your job.
however, you aren't in the discord at all, and only recently have joined the forums.
to be honest im just going to give this a +0
edit grammar
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Thank you guys...

Thank you for your guys time.
-1  I do agree you have a lot of accumulated hours on the server however, I really have not seen you on a lot here recently.
According to game tracker you were active for the first time in a while just four days ago. (Here are screenshots of both names you provided according to gametracker: http://prntscr.com/kajcw7 & http://prntscr.com/kajcl0).  I have also witnessed on a few occasions where you were handling rather situations immaturely. Especially when it came to new players asking simply to questions.  Overall, I think that you just need to give yourself time and maybe reapply again in the future.
Thanks..
You don’t have enough forum time like the requirement for trusted says and you disappear like everyone has said and i don’t know if you have a introduction or not but if you don’t then I’d suggest making one. . You act immature and you need to control your emotions. We can’t have staff getting upset and cry when someone says something little or when we correct you on something. Overall I mainly agree with what everyone is saying. Please take the time you need to improve and you may reapply later in the future. I’m sure you will get trusted once you improve.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-24-2018, 05:32 PM)Tamiko Wrote: -1
You don’t have enough forum time like the requirement for trusted says and you disappear like everyone has said and i don’t know if you have a introduction or not but if you don’t then I’d suggest making one. . You act immature and you need to control your emotions. We can’t have staff getting upset and cry when someone says something little or when we correct you on something. Overall I mainly agree with what everyone is saying. Please take the time you need to improve and you may reapply later in the future. I’m sure you will get trusted once you improve.

I have made a introduction! Its in my profil
e and I made it today. Also Midnight said that the hours are now 60 hours.
You do have an intro thread and do have the minimum hours to apply. The issue, is not necessarily consistency like people are saying since staff take sabbaticals and other such things, but I don't know how you handle highly stressful situation on the server. If you were on more often I could better gauge this but I don't remember the last time I played with you. Try again next time. -1
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army