Frank's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Frank

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:20396848

Who Banned You: Mr. Rippe

Reason For Ban: Likely being a stubborn asshole, challenging everyone, never allowing self to be wrong, etc. Unsure of the specifics at the time, and can't find any of the old threads either because i'm tard or no search function. I've done a fair amount of Reeeing. 

Length of Ban: Permanent. 

Reason for Mods to Unban: I've done both good and bad on the server. Being a generally laid back donor-tmod while playing, genuinely liked until I started reeeing on the forums about things that didn't matter. 60$ in donations, no abuse of mod privs, just general arguments regarding things that shouldn't have mattered as much as they did, at the same time, it's been well over a year and the extent of my actions are honestly forgotten on my end so if i'm downplaying the shitlord I was, just being honest. I can say i'm all reformed and jazz but I imagine the image I burned here is pretty lasting so I don't expect whatever chance i'm on to be granted. Just interested to see how this'll go. I love you all and thanks for considering this. Feel free to roast me over an open fire with past deeds. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, for similar reasons though don't think I could unearth the threads. I'm sure the mods/staff/people with access to the old website/current website if it was transferred can find it but I am the dumb. 

Other:
Yo its frank long time no see.

I mean he has been banned for a while, and i myself remember having no issues with him, +1 why not.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I miss rippe
How the hell have you been Frank? I thought you had just fallen off the face of the Earth into oblivion. So you said why you were banned but I want to know why you want to come back to the server at all. Honestly I don't really remember the shit you did either though I do remember you marching on a crusade across the old forums to kill all heretics. I always liked you , though you appeared to be a totally different person on the forums then you were in game. It begs the question of which one was the real you. I'm neutral to this because I lack important information on why you were banned in the first place
I don't really remember who you are or what you did but you seem genuinely apologetic and like you want to come back a reformed man so I'm good with another chance for those who want to make the effort. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I think I was officially banned last time for a false "mass rdm," by Ted. I don't remember the specifics, nor do I have the logs but I know from all of my past playtime that I never broke rules outside of memeing with the boys. The ban came after the more lengthy, upset threads regarding staff at the time. I could be totally wrong but I know at some point I did mention someone offing themselves but considering the state of the internet and how it's almost used as a greeting at this point, I apologize for having been part of that but that's probably the most extreme thing I did.

People that probably know this situation best if they're still around is Quiche, Drew, and Dakody. Considering I think a lot my flinging was at kody, Drew being a bystander, and queef calling me a monkey through the entire process.
I remember you actually, I remember you going on massive rants on the previous forums, wich you could barely be stopped from…

Uhh, Honestly from the time its been I would gladly say unban this man if he can keep his composture better then he could before his final ban.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(07-27-2018, 11:11 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: I remember you actually, I remember you going on massive rants on the previous forums, wich you could barely be stopped from…

Uhh, Honestly from the time its been I would gladly say unban this man if he can keep his composture better then he could before his final ban.

I can apologize for all of it, but it wouldn't make any difference in the end. I can also say my composure has improved over the year and some change but, also would have to be granted that chance.
hmmmm I know this man
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-27-2018, 02:16 PM)Traitor Wrote: hmmmm I know this man

I remember you well sir. I don't recall us ever having any bad blood, in fact I recall us being particularly close. Though once again, If I've fucked up at any point in time, I likely do not remember, feel free to lay into me as i've said.