Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officially Stepping Down From Prophunt Administratorship
Hi there. Prince Nicky here to make what could be a short thread much longer than it needs to be. 

Not to come across as a hero or anything (I am one, of course), but I initially became an administrator on Prophunt to save it from an utter collapse after the resignation of all the previous administrators and nearly the entire staff team (save for a handful (that's less than five)). I've got to say, I was a pretty unlikely candidate. Despite being the most senior PH staff member and one of the only two remaining moderators, I had very few hours on the server and not much interest in PH. It was late March when the staff exodus occurred and I was promoted. 

My decision to depart from the administrator position is not to be blamed on any players, Dink, or anything even related to the server. It really only has to do with my real life.

But Nicky, even if you are a happy fellow, why leave this cushy administrator position? 

That's a great question and I have a great answer to it. With all the stuff going on in my life, I've become fairly busy. I certainly have time in my schedule to play some games, but nowhere near as much time as I used to. During my spring semester, I only had classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays (I don't recommend this by the way). When you only go to campus two days a week, you end up having a lot of free time. That's what made it easy to play on Garry's Mod a ton.

With these constraints on my playtime, I really don't think I'm in a position where being an administrator is appropriate anymore. Reading through staff applications, unban requests, and ban requests just doesn't seem right to me. Unfortunately, I haven't really gotten to know too many PH staff players that well. If I don't know you, I'm not sure how I'm able to accept or deny your staff application without it being an arbitrary decision. I just don't feel comfortable doing that kind of stuff on the PH server anymore. 

I let Dink and Traitor both know about my plans to resign four weeks ago, on June 26th. Honestly, it feels great to be leaving the server in better condition then when I became an administrator and to be leaving my position without being demoted, on the brink of getting demoted, or leaving in a mass exodus with almost every other staff member. It just feels nice to be leaving on my own volition. 

I'm glad I could help the server when it really needed help. I don't think the server needs me anymore, therefore, I will no longer be serving it as an administrator. If you still want my advice with any situations, please feel free to reach out to me. I'll be asking that Dink just send me back down to moderator, the position I had before becoming an administrator. 

Thanks,

Prince Nicky
thanks for being there man, PH probably wouldn't be here without you. you were a great badmin
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Thank you for everything Nicky. You've helped all of of us a lot. You're an awesome guy and prop hunt wouldn't be here without you. You inspired people and helped everyone.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You've achieved a lot both in PH and real life. Congratulations on your success and best of luck on your excelling career.
I'm gonna miss having you as an admin Nicky, good luck in your future endeavors!
Thank you for everything that you have done with us and for us on the server to keep it going smoothly. Please take care of yourself and best wishes to your future endeavors Prince.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Nicky … I really enjoyed getting know to you and your personality traits! I loved everything about you and what you did for all of us in PH :) We will always cherish the memories you have gave us! The wisdom you have gave us! How you are there for some of us! You are a Great friend and Brother to us all PH STAFF... You are like a family bro! We will miss you Nicky! God bless and Keep on Rockin My friend!
You've done so much for all our servers, but real life stuff is a thing. Good luck on the LSAT and with everything IRL!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]