Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YoungDP 4 Trusted App
Ingame Name: TheYoungDP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221461135

Time Played: 224.6 hrs

When First Joined: July 19, 201707-19-2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 10 am - 12am PST // School Days 4 pm- 11am PST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Help out on the night shift when there's no staff on to deal with rdmers who think because there's no staff on they can do whatever they want (I come across this often at midnight PST) and they always wreck havoc// I can even just help out all day long since I'm on all day long with only couple of breaks and what not

Why you want to help the community: I loved this server and it's community from the moment I joined and it's the only gmod server I play, and so I would like to help this community as much as possible and to the best of my ability even if I make some frenemies in the process

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Browsing through TTT servers and Dinkleberg's TTT was the most full so I joined

Other: I do have some haters in the server but I will promise to never be BIAS in any cases, moreover I promise to always be fair and well informed.
[Image: imageedit_1_8971724037.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 seems very active and willing to help. Also when I've been on I don't remember ever having any issues with them. https://cache.gametracker.com/images/gra...9824384501
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 very active and knows the rules well.

only problem i have is you can be a little argument-prone at times, but that's overshadowed by how much you are willing to help out the server, which, from my time with you, it's shown that you very much do want to help out this server.
+1, very active and knows the rules. I would say a point of improvement is that you can be a little hotheaded at times but nothing that would really get in the way of you being a good staff member
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 is calm in tough situations
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Your app has been denied. You may apply again in one month. We think you're a little to hot headed, and we have witnessed you being toxic to people on the server.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon