Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GIMMICK's trusted app.
Ingame Name: GIMMICK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32679393

Time Played: 293.35 but will change with each day

When First Joined: Middle of June

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST work from home, any hours really.

Sponsor(s): 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community: Provide assistance to the player base when things get out of hand. 

Why you want to help the community: Because most the people that play on the server are good people, with a few bad eggs. Would like to help the good considering there are a few hours a day when no staff is on, and people have to go vigilante to right a wrong.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I clicked on a server that didn't sound like it sucked.

Other: Enjoy deciding.
+1, plays very well and often, knows the rules, helps out with keeping people in line, even picks up on things staff may miss. Would love to have him on the team.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1, very active, friendly (until i knife him) knows the rules well, helps new players understand the game, seems like a no brainer to me.
+1, He knows the game/rules well, kind, overall staff material.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
+1 GIMMICK is a very active and educated player he knows and mostly follows the rules  ;) and I think he'll be a perfect choice for staff
[Image: imageedit_1_8971724037.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 should get trusted he's always on when I join we could use more people like him
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
What happened to those 5 sponsors

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
My only concern with your app is that you tend to have aggression towards people at times and I've seen you revenge rdm recently because you were rdmed. Other than that, I don't have issues with you.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
If there's one thing I've learned on TTT, it's to Never Trust Gimmick! 

Also, I've seen you get rather heated a few times. 

You've got a +1 from me, I would suggest keeping yourself professional in what you say and do.
+1 i've never had a problem with Gimmick, he's really cool to play with and knows the rules well
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT