Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zootzee's staff app
(07-24-2018, 07:51 PM)[Teal]Mochi_Kittea Wrote: I decided to change my +0 to a -1. Zoo after I left my comment on your staff app you decided to pm me and start attacking me about some of the criticism I gave. Whether you thought my opinion was right or wrong it was just that my opinion. As a potential staff member you need to know how to handle criticism whether you agree with or not. As of now I really don't feel you are ready or mature enough to be staff.
i never attacked you i pm you because you were saying invalid statements and i thanked you for the critism

(07-24-2018, 10:13 PM)Grim Love Wrote: Still -1 He tried attacking me earlier and tried lying about me so you are not making a good impression on the community doing this. If you cant handle criticism then dont try to apply for staff.
what do you mean i attacked you no such thing ever happened
(07-25-2018, 08:05 AM)§6zootzee Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 07:51 PM)[Teal]Mochi_Kittea Wrote: I decided to change my +0 to a -1. Zoo after I left my comment on your staff app you decided to pm me and start attacking me about some of the criticism I gave. Whether you thought my opinion was right or wrong it was just that my opinion. As a potential staff member you need to know how to handle criticism whether you agree with or not. As of now I really don't feel you are ready or mature enough to be staff.
i never attacked you i pm you because you were saying invalid statements and i thanked you for the critism

(07-24-2018, 10:13 PM)Grim Love Wrote: Still -1 He tried attacking me earlier and tried lying about me so you are not making a good impression on the community doing this. If you cant handle criticism then dont try to apply for staff.
what do you mean i attacked you no such thing ever happened

I do recall you making a false accusation of Grim ghosting on his staff app, however Mochi will be sending me screenshots of any or all messages sent to her by you, so either way I can verify one side of the story.
sry guy myn is a -1 . iv never seen this guy try to make the server undercontrole.
Sorry but your staff app has been Denied. You may reapply on 8/26/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]