Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting dinks
Hes memeing

anyways, this is everything wrong in trying to discuss an actual problem. PH is a lot more PG. If you don't like how it goes, don't play there.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
So you’re just going to make a big fuss after Traitor decided to reduce your ban? Seems kinda immature. I’m 100% sure a 2 week reduction is better than the ban time you first had so idk why you keep complaining and going over the top over something where all you had to do is listen. Traitor isn’t the actual owner on the server but he’s the highest ranking staff and he’s a pretty damn good one too. The actions he did was appropriate. You were gagged and muted for arguing but you ignored that so you got banned. All you had to do was just stop arguing but then you decided to flame another player. That isn’t allowed sorry. You seem to want to break the rules when you don’t get your way.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-26-2018, 10:37 PM)Kasumi Wrote: So you’re just going to make a big fuss after Traitor decided to reduce your ban? Seems kinda immature. I’m 100% sure a 2 week reduction is better than the ban time you first had so idk why you keep complaining and going over the top over something where all you had to do is listen. Traitor isn’t the actual owner on the server but he’s the highest ranking staff and he’s a pretty damn good one too. The actions he did was appropriate. You were gagged and muted for arguing but you ignored that so you got banned. All you had to do was just stop arguing but then you decided to flame another player. That isn’t allowed sorry. You seem to want to break the rules when you don’t get your way.

This was never about the my ban. This is about rules that are bad for a community and bad for the players. It seems the rules are in place so no staff can't get any backlash at the time that they did any action that players disagree with.
another wonderful meme courtesy of hidden wolfe
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(10-26-2018, 05:07 PM)queef commando Wrote: ok i understand now
this is a bigger dick contest and youre both being dumb

I agree it's a really stupid arguement and we should close this
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
The rule "don't argue with staff" is to keep the server from being a giant shitshow full of screaming idiots, you've been here awhile you know to take it to the forums, the rule has been around for YEARS. Get over it.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Stop being snowflakes. K thx.