Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting dinks
Just coming here to say that I think I was banned in PH unfairly for pointing some things Traitor was doing wrong.
1st, Banning some one for the name of CouchieObtainer.
  This is unjust as it did not break the rule that they were stating it broke. "Inappropriate names include anything involving racism, sexism, suicide, and rape." It did not break any of those and his name should have been fine. In case anyone wants to cry sexism here "Sexism: prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex"
2nd, Pointing out that the server is not his.
   All that happened was that he said something along the lines that he can ban people from his server. I pointed out that he did not own the server and Dinkleberg owns the server and that he does not own it.

If you chose to unban me, Hidden Wolfe, then fine but I don't think I will be playing on a server that with at least 1 admin who bans on such little things as the word Couchie, and people pointing out their errors.

Thank you and have a good day,
Wolfe.
when u copy paste an unban request
(10-26-2018, 04:42 PM)Gabe Wrote: when u copy paste an unban request

when you won't let me post it there.
Lol you can keep posting this all you want, but until you realize that you need to learn to not argue with staff you arent going to get anywhere with it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Okay, that post was more of an inside joke. But in all honestly, I don't know the full context of your ban but I heard there was more to it than just that. It looks like it was reduced to two weeks https://prnt.sc/laxhf4
is there more context to this in another post?
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(10-26-2018, 04:45 PM)Traitor Wrote: Lol you can keep posting this all you want, but until you realize that you need to learn to not argue with staff you arent going to get anywhere with it.

no wonder people who are long time players fuck off from servers with this rule. What if you could not argue with choices the president makes? What if you got jailed for disagreeing with your local senator? This kind of rule is why soviet Russia fell. Hell when people get banned on reddit for disagreeing with the mods the whole thing becomes a fucking shit show and usually the mods end up getting replaced. This has happened recently and is why people stay on reddit. This damn rule is one of the many reasons why i'm leaving all of dinks servers.

(10-26-2018, 04:48 PM)queef commando Wrote: is there more context to this in another post?

not really. I tried to post this in unban request. Was not the best place for it.

(10-26-2018, 04:46 PM)Gabe Wrote: Okay, that post was more of an inside joke. But in all honestly, I don't know the full context of your ban and I know there was more to it from what I heard. It looks like it was reduced to two weeks https://prnt.sc/laxhf4
At this point I don't care. The rules need a major overhaul for all of the servers. Untill then i'm not coming back. Yes I know nobody cares.
Like anywhere else here instead of arguing and spamming on server you should have brought it to the forums. I gagged you once on the server for arguing and then you continued to spam chat with the same rule. After you were ungagged you continued to argue and before I got on I got pinged about you flaming a donor for asking the player to change his name.
(10-26-2018, 04:54 PM)Traitor Wrote: Like anywhere else here instead of arguing and spamming on server you should have brought it to the forums. I gagged you once on the server for arguing and then you continued to spam chat with the same rule. After you were ungagged you continued to argue and before I got on I got pinged about you flaming a donor for asking the player to change his name.

Because it's so damn stupid that you can get banned for arguing with staff about what "Inappropriate names include anything involving racism, sexism, suicide, and rape" means. Also by saying that you don't own the server. But I hope it's not the last one? Does Traitor really think he owns the server? No that can't be it... But then again I was banned while talking about that.... hhhhmmmm you tell me?
"My Server" the server I have dedicated 4 years of my time to maintain and hold together, the server that I am the highest rank other than Dink. The server where I am the only Admin for now and have been the only one for the last 6 months. I know Im not the owner.