Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
I am Zoid/Zonk, either name I go by. When I first came on I was Zoidfarb and recently switched to the name Zonkpunch. I originally found this server in the hospital, and writing this introduction, I am still in the hospital. My hopes rest that I can play more on this server after I get out but there are issues such as school and other fun games that may prevent me from playing. Im a player that competes at a level with Midnight and Chief, and soon Tronald. Before the question is potentially raised, I am indeed a Furry but I dont try to brag about it or force it straight into people's face. Im hopeing to eventually maybe be some form of staff and have tried helping people as often as possible and have already made great friends in the beautiful community this is. That is my introduction, thank you for reading.
Welcome to the forums and the community!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome Zoid, glad you could join us.
Welcome to the party.
Welcome to the forums. :)
Greetings, 
Swartsy
ttt is better :)

on a serious note, welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums Zonk
Welcome to the forums Zoid, get better soon! :)
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Don't listen to @Laced Xanax he was deformed when got Trusted lmao. Welcome to the community bud.
Haii
[Image: giphy.gif]