Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is my 5th application
+1 always helpful to players, he knows the rules and fun to play with. Good luck Grimm. ^-^
Thanks everyone for commenting on my application it means alot to hear you guys say that I am ready to be staff
+1 for me. he knows the rules, fun to be with, helps new players out, keeps the game clean from racism, and would be very glad for he to be on the team! GOOD LUCK BUD! LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! :D
+1
I gave this a plus one because you have imporoved from what people are saying. Good job.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-09-2018, 10:31 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: +1 you fixed my main issue with your last staff app which was that your hours were very sporadic, you've been on quite consistently and try to help more which is good. I think it's time we give him a chance.

After some recent events I am actually going to change my response to a +0. Now this is hard for me to do because I see you as a friends but lately there have been some issues that came up, the most recent being the ghosting incident which to me shows your too impatient and need to think more, while I agree mistakes can happen this is the type of behavior mentioned on your previous staff app that I thought had changed, now this could be a one off incident but thinking back over the last two weeks I have had some issues with you. The first was that you argued with me over an illegal spot which I showed traitor and he completely agreed with me on it. Second lately I've noticed your too impulsive with warnings, I will be in the middle of warning someone or just starting a warning and you will start to talk over me to try and give a warning yourself, while I appreciate and like the enthusiasm i can not do my job properly if I can't give proper warnings. Like I said it pains me to do this but there are still some things to work on. Other staff are free to have their own opinions on this so I'm sure many will keep their +1. Try not to take this as me trying to be mean or that I don't like you, see it as constructive criticism that can help you in the future.
(08-11-2018, 06:58 PM)Tamiko Wrote: +1
I gave this a plus one because you have imporoved from what people are saying. Good job.

I’m going to change my vote to a -1 because I feel like you aren’t ready and mature enough for staff. I feel like you improved a little bit on your previous application but not enough. I’ve also noticed that you have been acting way to emotional, such as with the recent ghosting mistake, you went on the discord and started to degrade yourself where the public can see. I’m very sorry but I don’t think staff should be acting this way, although I haven’t been on the server lately due to computer issues. I do not know if this attitude carried over or will carry over to the server as it looks bad for staff to debate themselves in front of the community that is trying to support. Overall it isn’t an image that I want people to think of when they think of being a Dinkleberg staff member. You need to be positive and make people feel welcome, not depressed and make them seem like you don’t care. I’m sorry Grim but you need to learn to control your emotions a bit better.

I will also like to thank Monarch for helping me make sense to what I was thinking. I had trouble thinking about how I would say all of this  and he helped me out.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have matured I accidentally ghosted once and I did nothing to make you change your minds I only tried helping staff out I know that it can get annoying but I am mature enough to be staff and I know every rule and I follow them. also you want to call me emotional monarch shows no professionalism when it came to when noname was talking about the cat-fishing incident where he called noname and lexi out where it should have been handled in dms not on the ph discord so if you want to call me out for being emotional you should take a look at that situation before you make a false claim like that.
(edit)I am perfectly able to handle my two emotions I feel I know how to handle them and you saying I cant is complete b******t I can handle my emotions I just thought that I looked like an a******e so I called myself out for it.
P.S. I was the first to respond with the warnings in most cases except for one so I don't know what you are talking about so don't even try that.
(08-12-2018, 12:10 PM)§4Mother §5Grimm Wrote: I have matured I accidentally ghosted once and I did nothing to make you change your minds I only tried helping staff out I know that it can get annoying but I am mature enough to be staff and I know every rule and I follow them. also you want to call me emotional monarch shows no professionalism when it came to when noname was talking about the cat-fishing incident where he called noname and lexi out where it should have been handled in dms not on the ph discord so if you want to call me out for being emotional you should take a look at that situation before you make a false claim like that.
(edit)I am perfectly able to handle my two emotions I feel I know how to handle them and you saying I cant is complete b******t I can handle my emotions I just thought that I looked like an a******e so I called myself out for it.
P.S. I was the first to respond with the warnings in most cases except for one so I don't know what you are talking about so don't even try that.

Before going any farther Grimm, I suggest not taking shots at staff in your staff application. This response to Monarch is unprofessional from critique given by him and other staff members. Not short term as in joined last week, but staff that have been here for awhile.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I have been here longer than monarch and he still gives me crap when I tell him I am mature and what he did is unprofessional in my opinion.

I am done trying to apply for staff on this server especially if people want to make up lies about me being too emotionally unstable when I can handle my emotions hope your happy monarch and tori you made me want to leave this community as a whole. I will still get on but only when you two aren't on. You two have successfully pissed me off. I'd like the other staff to know that I love them but you two aggravate me to high hell.
Grimm I personally think you handled the criticism that Monarch and Tamiko had for you very poorly even if you do disagree with it and while I don't know anything about the ghosting situation I do know you do talk over staff when we try to warn people a lot and I do appreciate the help but sometimes I don't need it and wish you didn't speak over me.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]