Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is my 5th application
Ingame Name: §4Mother §5Grimm, [pink]Grim [red]Love. I cant list off any others because I cant really remember them.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180781753

Time Played: 207 hours

When First Joined: January 5, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): anytime when pinged but preferably 5pm-7am I am a night owl

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: I want to help others by giving them the same experience as I did when I first joined

Why do you want to help the community?: I love dinkleberg community and would love the chance to be staff

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): fourth app  Third app  second app  first app

How did you find us?: I love prophunt and I was looking for a server to play on, then I stumbled upon this beauty and loved the community also the staff they are an amazing reason why I came back to this server after a month of being gone. Dinkleberg has my respect he made an amazing prophunt server and would like to have the chance to be a staff on it.

Other: I dont really have anything else to say but @"Dinkleberg >:(" can you comment on this staff app this time dude you told me you would on one of my other ones.
+1 you fixed my main issue with your last staff app which was that your hours were very sporadic, you've been on quite consistently and try to help more which is good. I think it's time we give him a chance.
Thanks monarch

<3 Love is the answer
i dont see many problems with this one, it'll be nice to not have to warn you about staffing
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1
Everything seems good to me! You've shown good server commitment and I think you'd be a nice addition to the server's staff!
Thanks speedy and tronald you guys are nice
+1 I've only played with you like, 2-3 times, but you've been helpful to staff each of those times, and you seem to be loved by the community.
+1 is always helpful when he's on, and everyone likes him can't think of a good reason to not make him staff.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Thanks for ya'lls comments.
+1 he helps out, reaches all the requirements, and I believe is ready.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army