Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trusted staff application
Ingame Name: §0The §4Zenful §6Pikachu

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:67218208

Time Played: 246 hours 

When First Joined: June 4, 2018 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am online around 5-10 PM. EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: There are occasional moments where there is no staff on and there are trolls, spammers, and ghosts and there can’t be any punishment for them because there is no staff online.

Why do you want to help the community?: My appreciation for the server and I want to be able to help and let the server grow.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): None

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I was looking for a nice community and bearable staff and then I found this server.

Other: I have been staff on another server until it shut down so I won’t have much trouble with the menu’s.
+1 for me....great guy knows the rules and helps new players out, enforces the rules very well and respectful goot guy to mess around with and my twinny lol GOOD LUCK BUD!!!!!! Even tho you can be an ass and kill me on PH ???????
so i have not had a problem with this player an he helps in the server +1 for me....o an play a lot
I'm a +1 on this one as well, no issues, helps out on the server, and has a good attitude. Pikachu also has reached all the requirements to apply for staff.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 has been on the server a while, knows the rules. Has had some issues in the past but has seemed to have corrected themselves.
+1 this person is very help and is always on has a wonderful presence on this server, and come its a pokemon!!! we got to <3 ya  Heart Heart Heart Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+1
I haven’t had any issues with you about things and you seem like a good person. You’ve also reached the requirements for trusted. So it’s a yes for me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 great person who is very helpful while on definitely worth making staff.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 He's a good person, knows the rules and helps staff when he can. Community likes him and he is on a good bit.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Definitely a +1 from me. Knows the rules very well and helps out when its needed.

[Image: giphy.gif]