I think i was wrongfully banned
So appreantly i was banned for attempted mass T RDM on 5/02/17 but the 5th never happened so...im pretty sure this is a mistake, and the unban date is never my Steam was wassup and now its nekowolf123 also it was by a guy name Chrisitan

Also i never attempted or did mass T RDM So... yeah
[Image: e31fb758a4f8093d45bb4ae042f2c808.png]
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(02-06-2017, 07:59 PM)queef commando Wrote: [Image: e31fb758a4f8093d45bb4ae042f2c808.png]

what is a format
[Image: giphy.gif]
this happened to me too
3+ rdms in 1 round is mass rdm
Dont look so blue
Yes but I never did commit a mass rdm and I hate how someone would wrongfully banned me, sure I'm not the most likeable person, but I'd like to talk to this 'Chrisitan' who banned me if that would be possible. Also since I did not read the format I will post this

Ingame Name: Wassup (when banned possibly) New - Nekowolf123

SteamID: shadowdemon981

Who Banned You: Chrisitan

Reason For Ban: Attempted mass T RDM

Length of Ban: never unbanned

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was wrongfully banned, and in that I've barley been on TTT that much mostly playing other games but when I am on TTT I like to test to see what other servers there are, the most recent time I had gotten was most likely last month.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other:
@Christian
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
You were banned via the ban request located here : http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thre...t=nekowolf
You killed 2 Tbuddies and attempted 2 more with a jihad. Maybe you'll get a reduce but a full unban is unlikely.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Well then I am sorry, but the jihad was Unintentional as I had no idea T-Buddies were near me the two T Buddies were mostly like killed by mistake only because I might've killed them when shooting at one of the innocents that's round and I most likely had a shotgun.
(02-07-2017, 06:10 AM)NekoWolf123 Wrote: Well then I am sorry, but the jihad was Unintentional as I had no idea T-Buddies were near me the two T Buddies were mostly like killed by mistake only because I might've killed them when shooting at one of the innocents that's round and I most likely had a shotgun.

Thats is why it explicitly says in the rules to call out jihads. It's on you to not blow things up until your t buddies are clear from blast radius. 
Crossfire killed 2 tbuds? Is that what you're saying? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Big ol -1
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]