I think i was wrongfully banned
(02-08-2017, 03:04 PM)reed1103 Wrote: Honestly, I don't think he knew to call the jihad out. Everyone makes mistakes. Let's give him a second chance.

+1

bu... but its IN THE RULES.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(02-06-2017, 09:53 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 07:59 PM)queef commando Wrote: [Image: e31fb758a4f8093d45bb4ae042f2c808.png]

what is a format

Arbok a format goes infron of your door
I don't understand your reasoning behind the situation, as pointed out by Dakody. Perhaps a reduction could occur after a few weeks, but at this time you might wanna get more experienced with TTT before trying out jihads etc.
At this time; -1
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-08-2017, 06:14 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: I don't understand your reasoning behind the situation, as pointed out by Dakody. Perhaps a reduction could occur after a few weeks, but at this time you might wanna get more experienced with TTT before trying out jihads etc.
At this time; -1

Look i read the rules but i completely forgot to call out the jihad and yes it was my mistake but why does everyone do the negatives, like come on people deserve a second chance, i mean sure i was a dumbass but can i at least be forgiven?
-1 because weeb
+1

Everyone makes mistakes and he doesn't deserve to never be allowed again for it. He wasn't even aware he had to call it. I'm not saying that to defend him, after all it is in the rules. But I think its unfair to never let somebody that likes the community come back because they made a single mistake during a single round when they even went through the trouble of making an unban request.
Dont look so blue
(02-07-2017, 06:10 AM)NekoWolf123 Wrote: Well then I am sorry, but the jihad was Unintentional as I had no idea T-Buddies were near me the two T Buddies were mostly like killed by mistake only because I might've killed them when shooting at one of the innocents that's round and I most likely had a shotgun.

That's why you look before you jihad.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-09-2017, 09:55 AM)More Attractive Than You Wrote: -1 because weeb

Rude to call someone a weeb.

Thank you to the people who are putting positives so i can join back on the server one day, but the people who did negative probably don't see forgiveness and how sorry i am.

And if i am able to join back i will follow the rules and read over them again
(02-09-2017, 08:47 AM)NekoWolf123 Wrote: Look i read the rules but i completely forgot to call out the jihad and yes it was my mistake but why does everyone do the negatives, like come on people deserve a second chance, i mean sure i was a dumbass but can i at least be forgiven?

-1 because you read the rules and "completely forgot". 

+1 because 2nd chances right.. and if you do it again you're gone for good, no questions.
[Image: 45704.png]
[Image: OGAFJDn.png]
(02-09-2017, 01:07 PM)NekoWolf123 Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 09:55 AM)More Attractive Than You Wrote: -1 because weeb

Rude to call someone a weeb.

-2 because you actually defended being a weeb

don't let this enemy of the state back ever