Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spectators
I personally think that spectators are very annoying especially late day. Because they are usually afk. They fill up slots in the server which are not many at the end of the day. Which means more people in the server but less people playing. Which I think more people should be in that are actually playing the game.
Ok? Spec mode is for those who joined mid round or went afk, and are typically kicked for afk when staff is on.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-12-2018, 05:34 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Ok? Spec mode is for those who joined mid round or went afk, and are typically kicked for afk when staff is on.

Well I don't see them typically kicked. I see them just staying on. No one kicking them.
I kicked a few yesterday when I was on. Spectators can be kicked after an hour of inactivity in spectator. Per say the rules. But I typically kick Spectators when the server is near filling capacity.
(08-13-2018, 08:20 AM)Renzo Wrote: I kicked a few yesterday when I was on. Spectators can be kicked after an hour of inactivity in spectator. Per say the rules. But I typically kick Spectators when the server is near filling capacity.

Nice!
26/32 or so I’ll start kicking after a few rounds inactivity - really it’s just noticing that’s the “issue”, since AFKs get killed early

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon