Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheUltraFish PH Moderator Application
Ingame Name: TheUltraFish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166097214

Time Played:  Over 645 hours on Garry’s with over 230 hours on the server. Most of it is playing PH.

When First Joined: I originally joined in 2016 and kept tabs on the server as I was already staff on a different PH server. I joined back to the server after a Gmod hiatus in March 2018 and joined the forums on April 2, 2018 for my Trusted application. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available Monday and Tuesday on call from 8pm-11ish, Tuesday through Friday from 2pm-11:30, Saturday all day, and Sunday after 12 pm. Even if I am not on, I am on call and can be messaged easily. I am on or try to be on daily.

Rank Desired: Moderator  

Current Rank: Test Moderator 

What can you do to help the community?: 

I believe that now with the current Prop Hunt staff would be a good time since we have a strong base of Test Moderators and Trusted staff. I have much confidence in all of them and am so glad to see the group grow over the past few months. In the upper management department, we are lacking people in those upper roles. I believe that I have the maturity for the part, the capability to remain unbiased and analyze the facts, experiences and evidence established and presented. This is especially useful in ban requests, unban requests, staff applications, and with staff and server related issues which I already participate in. 

I will also continue playing on the server regularly and watching over the server to make sure that people play fair and not abuse the server chats, as I am on almost daily if it is only for 40 minutes or for over 3 hours straight. I keep my sarcasm to a minimum and try to have fun with the people that are playing. I help new players learn how to do the basics of the game, give server advice of the forums either being model skins, staff applications, ban requests, unban requests, and topics in the public PH discord and in the staff PH discord. I will continue to help watch over the server even if this application gets denied.

Why do you want to help the community?: 

I enjoy playing and if I am on and capable I might as well help as it is the right thing to do. I at least have a neutral relationship if not a positive relationship with all my fellow staff members. I enjoy helping and have had no major issues as a staff member that was not quickly and/or easily resolved. I have also found, tested and questioned illegal spots. With there currently being only one moderator and one administrator, I believe I can help when they are not available. This is to not say that they have not done a great job up to this point, but they are not always available when aid is needed on the server.

A couple may note, that I may be lenient occasionally with some players. It is not that I agree with their behavior, but I am a believer in second chances. Also, going to one’s commands with the gags and mutes is not always the best solution but an explanation of one’s misconduct and misunderstanding can lead to a better result going into the future. This has worked many times and has benefited the server from unneeded drama. This does not mean I let them persist but I make sure to let them know what they are doing wrong. They are not allowed to get away with mic or chat spam, teamswapping or other items that are against the server rules.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

Yes, I was told to apply for Trusted by Dinkleberg and within a couple weeks I was given the rank of Test Moderator. This means that there is no Test Moderator staff application on the Dinkleberg website.

Trusted Application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4200

How did you find us?: 

As I said previously, I randomly found the server while browsing the server list. What caught my eye was the constant amount of people and the name (I was a fan of the television show).

Other: 

I was part of a server named SightedFoxie Gaming where the Prop Hunt server no longer exists. I had reached the rank of Administrator even though the staffing list order was slightly different but overall the same. At the very least, I have reached all the minimum requirements to apply for the moderator position.

Thank you for your time spent considering my application. I hope you have a great day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 nothing needs to be said
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 Easy going dude! love to pester him and we do pick on each other back n forth! Awesome man and enforces the rules and helps out with the server! Would love for him to be a Moderator! We can use some good ones to help with the server! GOOD LUCK BRO!
+1 honeslty should have been promoted a long time ago for his dedication to the server.
+1 from me. Very good at what he does currently and is very friendly with the other players of the server.
+1 

awesome guy, great staff member, and a positive member of the community
+1 My fishy boy is grown all up , meme game is weak still
fish has alot of experince and time in our comunity. he quickly handeles any problems in the server calmly making sure to not create more drama then there already is. he is very good at dealing with roughty randoms that are looking to get banned. when fish is in the game he always maintains a calm and friendly atmosphere. i think he would make an awsome moderator. +1 from me!!   make the day my boooy!!!
+1 always! hes an amazing player and test mod! he would make an amazing moderator!  Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+1 For me Feesh. You help out the community a lot in so many ways and you go above and beyond what is asked. Good luck! ^-^