Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is my 5th application
(08-12-2018, 01:59 PM)§4Mother §5Grimm Wrote: I have been here longer than monarch and he still gives me crap when I tell him I am mature and what he did is unprofessional in my opinion.

I am done trying to apply for staff on this server especially if people want to make up lies about me being too emotionally unstable when I can handle my emotions hope your happy monarch and tori you made me want to leave this community as a whole. I will still get on but only when you two aren't on. You two have successfully pissed me off. I'd like the other staff to know that I love them but you two aggravate me to high hell.
Grim I never said I wanted you gone. I’ve never said that and Monarch never said that and neither of us want that. And no one was lying about anything.

Grim you are also over thinking on what Monarch and I said. We never said to not make another staff application. It was our opinion you don’t have to get upset about it and be mad at us.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your staff app has been Denied. You may reapply on 9-13-18 if you have grown up and can learn how to take a -1 and learn from instead off attacking other staff members.
[Image: giphy.gif]