Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban request for Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball
(08-16-2018, 11:51 PM)Darkkran [David] Wrote: Alright, let's start this off on a good note. We are on 67th, and they figured out they could get a rise out of Mugdog. They were calling KOS's on Mugdog and I do believe at one point did get him RDM'd on his T round. James and Stingray have been going on with this on and off (After Mugdog keeps bringing it back up I will say) for the past like 1 or 2 maps. I haven't personally seen Fireball "harrass" you, but what I did see is him joking around. There was no actual targeting you from Fireball from my knowledge (Could have been when I was alive and he was dead) that he harrassed you. James kept going after Stingray did start it up again, and it's still going on to this very second. I have a demo going and it will be posted when I can filter through it when I get time. (I have to work tomorrow so, don't put to much on the back of that unless someone wants the unedited files.)

I will say this, allowing yourself to complain over mic to Lycan over and over. Only increased the harrassment and the problem continued, even after you disrespected Lycan saying that he wasn't doing anything to help you. He was trying to get them to stop, slowly by FOLLOWING PROCEDURE. Apparently that didn't quench your thirst for a ban, and even after everyone stopped you complained and complained in voice chat to Lycan, disrupting everyone's time on the server.

I believe that you were instigating after the first "harrassment" "attack" happened. You kept bringing the topic up, and you wouldn't let it go. Along with not listening in discord. I told you exactly how to handle the situation if you wanted it to be handled professionally (from his end, Lycan did wonderful in my opinion)

James, Stingray, and Butter (Which will be editted in or added to this, as I spoke with Mugdog in PM)(Fireball was more of making a poke than actually stabbing) should be punished for this event for Verbal Harrassment. But warnings should go to MugDog about how to handle the situation next time. Mic spam just doesn't help anyone.

Edit -
[Image: lseUruV.png]

I agree which i why i said in a joke, but also saying to calm down which is the message that didn't get to him.

(08-17-2018, 12:00 AM)NordicPyro Wrote: -1

Being present during these events, I have not seen Fireball nor Stingray cause significant trouble for Mugdog. In addition, I believe the evidence provided is not ample proof of harassment from the two--in fact, some screenshots seem irrelevant in the matter or do not present a case of direct harassment. Mugdog should provide more proof and the parties involved should have a chance to explain their actions/their side of the events involving them.

Thank you B
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request for Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball - by ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 - 08-17-2018, 12:01 AM