Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban request for Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball
(08-17-2018, 12:08 AM)Stingray Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:05 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: From the screenshots given: The only thing that I see could constitute "harassment" would be what James is saying. There is no evidence here of any intentional false KOS called by Stingray, and given his responses it seems like you may have been arguing over mic? Regardless, I think an Admin may want to be the one to make the final determination on this, but I don't see anything here that warrants a ban myself. @"Lycan" since you were there your account would be much appreciated

ill admit i called false kos on him cuz i was a t and knew ts could so i was trying to have fun i figured since he was inno he would have some sense of humor... plus i just hopped on and didnt know the situation i didnt do anything at all with the intent of harassment or targeting

Yeah, that sounds like a case of wrong place wrong time so no issue there

(08-17-2018, 12:11 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:05 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: From the screenshots given: The only thing that I see could constitute "harassment" would be what James is saying. There is no evidence here of any intentional false KOS called by Stingray, and given his responses it seems like you may have been arguing over mic? Regardless, I think an Admin may want to be the one to make the final determination on this, but I don't see anything here that warrants a ban myself. @"Lycan" since you were there your account would be much appreciated

Wut about me ;-;

Included under the part about James being the only one harrassing
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request for Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball - by Dildo Shwaggins - 08-17-2018, 12:13 AM