Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rip
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69957303 

Who Banned You: Lycan?

Reason For Ban: RDM+Leave 

Length of Ban: one day.

Reason for Mods to Unban: Because I'm sure what I was even banned for, If anyone knows I'm CapablePeach43 and I'm on almost 10+ hours every day. He wanted to give me a slay for something I'm not sure I even did why did he just not join while I was on.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yeah Twice, once for rdming Guru when ever he was a T and delaying and once for https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Ban-Appeal (I left with a slay not knowing It was against the rules.)

Other: I'm on 10+ hours a day and this really sucks, If I can get on and just take like 20 slays I'd do that. I'm just not sure what I really banned for.

I'd like to say that I mean the Other by saying why would I leave and wait 24 hours instead of just waiting out the five minute match then leaving, when I now know from my last appeal and re-reading the rules that you can't dc with a slay/rdm. It'd be smarter to just afk for my slay if I was really salty or something.... I would not f myself over and get my self banned for 24 hours.
+1 Even though he can be annoying at times, he's a dedicated player and he was banned because of a report I could have forgiven if he told me he had to leave. It was a complete accident and could have been looked as T baiting on my part. But currently as the bans stands you have like less that 12 hours on it, I'd just wait it out and not fight it so hard here.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
it's literally 1 day
merry christmas xbox
(08-17-2018, 11:25 AM)Jimbo Wrote: it's literally 1 day

Yes... But all I do ever day is play ttt..
By the time the admins make a decision the ban will be expired tbh
[Image: giphy.gif]
You already have a prev ban just the other day for this..

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-17-2018, 11:35 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: You already have a prev ban just the other day for this..

Yes but as I stated for that last ban it was after I got the slay added and was un aware I was not allowed to leave. (Btw when I relogged after that ban I still had to wait out the slay)

(08-17-2018, 09:16 AM)Darkkran [David] Wrote: +1 Even though he can be annoying at times, he's a dedicated player and he was banned because of a report I could have forgiven if he told me he had to leave. It was a complete accident and could have been looked as T baiting on my part. But currently as the bans stands you have like less that 12 hours on it, I'd just wait it out and not fight it so hard here.

Thanks for telling me why I was banned and yeah I thought you were T baiting so I killed me self then DC'ed as it was around 11 at night and I thought it was a good time to leave. Sorry my guy.
If the guy that got him banned +1'd the unban then why does he have to wait it out? It was clearly an accident and everything is forgiven.
+1.

Even though this dude is hated most of the time, he's pretty fuckin' funny. I haven't had any problem with getting rdm'ed by him, and hell, it was clearly a mistake as @nopleez said.
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
(08-17-2018, 09:40 PM)Victor._.301 Wrote: +1.

Even though this dude is hated most of the time, he's pretty fuckin' funny. I haven't had any problem with getting rdm'ed by him, and hell, it was clearly a mistake as @nopleez said.

His ban is up in like 10 minutes lol
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]