Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban request for Apfelstrudel - Continued harassment
Offender's Name: Apfelstrudel

Offender's SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:11181907

Potential Witnesses:  Victor

Reason to Ban:  Continued harassment from yesterday.

Proof:  https://imgur.com/a/LTlpYel

Other:  So here I am again. Only this time I'm going to do things bit more professional this time around. So here I am once again trying to play TTT when Apfelstrudel starts things back up again. He's also the one who went by "James Pleidades Hawkins" yesterday. Look I'm not fishing for attention or anything. I'm simply trying to just play some TTT. I don't mind shit talking and trying to horse around. That's how it goes and I'm okay with this and can accept this. Except Apfelstrudel has continued to try and harass me in the game for w/e reason. I've asked multiple times without freaking the fuck out on him, as nicely as possible, to just simply stop. No more! I've ignored his comments and have gone ahead and screenshotted anything he said that was directed at me and said nothing. But yet he continues to bring up yesterday every chance he gets and wants to continue acting like a child. I thought that this was all said and done with. I've been as mature and have tried to handle this situation as best as possible. Ace, an admin was on but he was AFK. So I don't think he saw any of it. I've asked Victor to be a witness for me. I'd like to think he can vouch for me and say that in the beginning when Apfelstrudel kept saying things that I asked as nice as possible to simply stop. No more of this. I'm unsure why Apfelstrudel is still continuing to target me, as I'm not giving any sort of reactions or freaking out this time around. I've been as mature about this situation and calmly collected any screenshots of him trying harass me. In one of the screenshots you can see him call a KOS on me. Except that round I was not only innocent, but I legit just got proven by Damilkman. I didn't screenshot it but Apfelstrudel was also an inno that round and put a false KOS on me.

Like I've said I'm not fishing for attention or expecting you guys to just do as I say. I'm just being targeted and just want it to stop. I don't mind when we're all cool with one another and we're talking shit. But Apfelstrudel is simply trying to get a reaction from me once again. Yet I stood my ground and didn't give him anything. It's just ridiculous that Apfelstrudel has continued to try and harass me when it was all said and done with. I sound like a broken record right now but I 100% without a doubt asked him in the beginning to please stop. After a few attempts into asking him to stop I started to ignore him and took some screenshots. Then there's the one round where he false reports me and put in that copy/paste thing. I'd really appreciate a bit of help here. I just want to play TTT without this crap. If people want to bring yesterday up that's fine. I really don't care. But Apfelstrudel has insisted on continuing this little kid nonsense when I have asked him as politely as possible to just drop it and stop.
(08-18-2018, 02:03 AM)Mugdog Wrote: Offender's Name: Apfelstrudel

Offender's SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:11181907

Potential Witnesses:  Victor

Reason to Ban:  Continued harassment from yesterday.

Proof:  https://imgur.com/a/LTlpYel

Other:  So here I am again. Only this time I'm going to do things bit more professional this time around. So here I am once again trying to play TTT when Apfelstrudel starts things back up again. He's also the one who went by "James Pleidades Hawkins" yesterday. Look I'm not fishing for attention or anything. I'm simply trying to just play some TTT. I don't mind shit talking and trying to horse around. That's how it goes and I'm okay with this and can accept this. Except Apfelstrudel has continued to try and harass me in the game for w/e reason. I've asked multiple times without freaking the fuck out on him, as nicely as possible, to just simply stop. No more! I've ignored his comments and have gone ahead and screenshotted anything he said that was directed at me and said nothing. But yet he continues to bring up yesterday every chance he gets and wants to continue acting like a child. I thought that this was all said and done with. I've been as mature and have tried to handle this situation as best as possible. Ace, an admin was on but he was AFK. So I don't think he saw any of it. I've asked Victor to be a witness for me. I'd like to think he can vouch for me and say that in the beginning when Apfelstrudel kept saying things that I asked as nice as possible to simply stop. No more of this. I'm unsure why Apfelstrudel is still continuing to target me, as I'm not giving any sort of reactions or freaking out this time around. I've been as mature about this situation and calmly collected any screenshots of him trying harass me. In one of the screenshots you can see him call a KOS on me. Except that round I was not only innocent, but I legit just got proven by Damilkman. I didn't screenshot it but Apfelstrudel was also an inno that round and put a false KOS on me.

Like I've said I'm not fishing for attention or excepting you guys to just do as I say. I'm just being targeted and just want it to stop. I don't mind when we're all cool with one another and we're talking shit. But Apfelstrudel is simply trying to get a reaction from me once again. Yet I stood my ground and didn't give him anything. It's just ridiculous that Apfelstrudel has continued to try and harass me when it was all said and done with. I sound like a broken record right now but I 100% without a doubt asked him in the beginning to please stop. After a few attempts into asking him to stop I started to ignore him and took some screenshots. Then there's the one round where he false reports me and put in that copy/paste thing. I'd really appreciate a bit of help here. I just want to play TTT without this crap. If people want to bring yesterday up that's fine. I really don't care. But Apfelstrudel has insisted on continuing this little kid nonsense when I have asked him as politely as possible to just drop it and stop.

Dude, I get told Jew (half jewish btw) jokes all the time due to my name but I don't complain about it nor do I clamor for a ban. Also, I was just asking about your name, why is that considered harrassment?? I was genuinely curious...
I can indeed confirm the abuse I saw stated here since Apfel did continue to talk about last night's incident somewhere around 2:30 PM (PST time for me) when Mugdog wasn't around. I irritatedly asked him to shut up, since I was tired of hearing anymore word on the incident. I guess this whole thing has become a new meme in the community, just like Guru and others have, but there comes a point when the abuse must stop. I learned to stop harassing Guru the hard way. And if Apfel suffers the same consequence, I hope that he will change for the better.
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
So I tried to apologise to him but yet he still thinks im harrassing him. But okay :)
Here I have a demo recorded of the continued harassment. It's a demo so I apologize for that. If needed I can try and switch it over to youtube. But here's my dropbox link of me playing the game and not saying a word other than asking him to please just stop. - https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9rmtwdavwd2dv...s.dem?dl=0

And here's proof of Apfelstrudel supposed "apology"

https://imgur.com/a/h3cvyun

So I finished watching my demo and it's a bit weak. But you can see Apfelstrudel starts blocking me towards the end when we're both innos and got us killed. He says a few things but it's extremely spread out through out the demo. I realize too that the first thing I said in the beginning of my demo didn't get recorded. And there were times when I was typing in the chat but not replying back to Apfelstrudel to show I wasn't saying or doing anything. My demos def a bit weak but I hope it's enough.
Deed is done.
[Image: giphy.gif]