Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guru Drak App
Ingame Name: Guru Drak

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40915571

Time Played: 624 hours and counting

When First Joined: January 14, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays 6PM to Late, Weekends variable times, EST

Sponsor(s): Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca, Burrito Bowl ( they recommended I apply )

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I tend to be on often for multiple hours and can help moderate in the times when others are not on to enforce the rules.  Often there are times when a mod is not on and things get hectic.

Why you want to help the community: The server has become a toxic place.  Moderators resign with few taking their place.  The rules about Harassment and Metagaming are rarely enforced.  People grow accustomed to play styles and weapon choices, then use that to KOS someone rather than hard evidence as is intended.  This is not supposed to be an RDM server like the original servers I found before finding this one with enforced rules so long ago.  The other half, harassment, has increased dramatically.  Mugdog, daegan, and I have seen much of it lately.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Upon logging into garry's mod in the TTT section for the first time, it was the third or forth server I joined in hopes of finding a good place to start my gaming experience of TTT, and the only one I found with enforced rules; the prior server choices were RDM, no rules.

Other:  There has also been a lil bit of map exploits, along with jetpack exploiting going on for speed bunny hopping and flying that makes it impossible to shoot the person, you can only hope they fall to their death off a map at that point.  If current rules can't be enforced, do they need changed?

Also, wouldn't mind the custom rank of Tortoise or Turtle.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Guru is always starting fights with people and trying to get them banned. A very unreasonable person that doesn't understand some basic mechanics of TTT. I don't think he would be a good fit as a staff member.
(08-19-2018, 01:38 PM)nopleez Wrote: -1
Guru is always starting fights with people and trying to get them banned. A very unreasonable person that doesn't understand some basic mechanics of TTT. I don't think he would be a good fit as a staff member.

I agree with this man -1
merry christmas xbox
-1, with some constructive criticism here.

The single most important issue here I think would be reports and understanding of the rules. Now, a fair amount of the reports you make are valid cases of RDM. However, more often than not, when you are a T and aren't killed by direct self defense from someone (e.g. you were sussed and kosed in overtime) you'll report on it when it's a valid reason for the person to kill you. So, given that I don't always see you able to discern cases such as this, I would not expect you to properly handle reports in cases like that. If you would like to improve on this and would like us to tell you why a report was deemed invalid, just let a staff member know.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-19-2018, 03:00 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1, with some constructive criticism here.

The single most important issue here I think would be reports and understanding of the rules. Now, a fair amount of the reports you make are valid cases of RDM. However, more often than not, when you are a T and aren't killed by direct self defense of someone (e.g. you were sussed and kosed in overtime) you'll report on it when it's a valid reason for the person to kill you. So, given that I don't always see you able to discern cases such as this, I would not expect you to properly handle reports in cases like that. If you would like to improve on this and would like us to tell you why a report was deemed invalid, just let a staff member know.

^ -1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(08-19-2018, 03:02 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 03:00 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1, with some constructive criticism here.

The single most important issue here I think would be reports and understanding of the rules. Now, a fair amount of the reports you make are valid cases of RDM. However, more often than not, when you are a T and aren't killed by direct self defense of someone (e.g. you were sussed and kosed in overtime) you'll report on it when it's a valid reason for the person to kill you. So, given that I don't always see you able to discern cases such as this, I would not expect you to properly handle reports in cases like that. If you would like to improve on this and would like us to tell you why a report was deemed invalid, just let a staff member know.

^ -1

^ -1
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-19-2018, 03:04 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote:

^ -1

^ -1

^ -1
+1 knows rules well even if he bans a lot of people at least we know he will do his job guru and I have a love hate relationship ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆) but he deserves it
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]

The single most important issue here I think would be reports and understanding of the rules. Now, a fair amount of the reports you make are valid cases of RDM. However, more often than not, when you are a T and aren't killed by direct self defense from someone (e.g. you were sussed and kosed in overtime) you'll report on it when it's a valid reason for the person to kill you. So, given that I don't always see you able to discern cases such as this, I would not expect you to properly handle reports in cases like that. If you would like to improve on this and would like us to tell you why a report was deemed invalid, just let a staff member know.

I'm with Dildo on this, I think there is room for improvement, but I think you would be fine as a staff member, but not at this moment. -1 until massive improvement is shown.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
(08-19-2018, 03:10 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 03:04 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote:

^ -1

^ -1

^ -1
^ -1
[Image: b_560x95.png]