Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guru Drak App
-1 on this, sorry man.

As everyone has stated here, you get all hot-headed when people kill you and, as Dildo stated, do it because you got sussed in overtime. Just improve for a while more, then I guarantee you'll get the rank. Til then, see ya.
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
Giving a negative rep to everybody who doesn't give you a "+1" only makes you seem more immature and unfit for staff role, being able to take criticism without reacting negatively is an important thing that's looked at.
[Image: giphy.gif]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Yes, but the “^” arrow on each of those “-1’s” is basically saying that we agree with his point, why would several people need to type out the exact same point several times when there’s simpler ways to emphasize his point.
[Image: giphy.gif]
But you still downvoted dildo who did give feedback. You arent downvoting people who are just giving -1s and nothing else, you also downvoted nopleez who also gave a reason for his -1, just your behavior here shows you are no way mature enough for a staff position.
(08-19-2018, 03:25 PM)Summer Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 03:10 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 03:04 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 03:02 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 03:00 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1, with some constructive criticism here.

The single most important issue here I think would be reports and understanding of the rules. Now, a fair amount of the reports you make are valid cases of RDM. However, more often than not, when you are a T and aren't killed by direct self defense of someone (e.g. you were sussed and kosed in overtime) you'll report on it when it's a valid reason for the person to kill you. So, given that I don't always see you able to discern cases such as this, I would not expect you to properly handle reports in cases like that. If you would like to improve on this and would like us to tell you why a report was deemed invalid, just let a staff member know.

^ -1

^ -1

^ -1
^ -1
^ -1

until you prove to all of us that you have a clear understanding of the rules like dildo mentioned above, i don't think you're quite ready for staff.

also, as Mallakk and Helen said, downvoting everyone who -1's your app does nothing to help your case and really shows that you're not mature enough to handle a staff position.
Im going to have to agree with the majority here. As stated, you need to get a better grasp on how the rules apply to the game and how things are handled. I do appreciate you are trying to make an active effort to help with ban requests and what not, but until I see improvements, Im going to have to -1 this app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Always causing drama and is annoying to play with. Please don't give him any authority. Literally the last person I would vote Trusted.
(08-19-2018, 01:36 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: Ingame Name: Guru Drak

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40915571

Time Played: 624 hours and counting

When First Joined: January 14, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays 6PM to Late, Weekends variable times, EST

Sponsor(s): Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca, Burrito Bowl ( they recommended I apply )

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I tend to be on often for multiple hours and can help moderate in the times when others are not on to enforce the rules.  Often there are times when a mod is not on and things get hectic.

Why you want to help the community: The server has become a toxic place.  Moderators resign with few taking their place.  The rules about Harassment and Metagaming are rarely enforced.  People grow accustomed to play styles and weapon choices, then use that to KOS someone rather than hard evidence as is intended.  This is not supposed to be an RDM server like the original servers I found before finding this one with enforced rules so long ago.  The other half, harassment, has increased dramatically.  Mugdog, daegan, and I have seen much of it lately.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Upon logging into garry's mod in the TTT section for the first time, it was the third or forth server I joined in hopes of finding a good place to start my gaming experience of TTT, and the only one I found with enforced rules; the prior server choices were RDM, no rules.

Other:  There has also been a lil bit of map exploits, along with jetpack exploiting going on for speed bunny hopping and flying that makes it impossible to shoot the person, you can only hope they fall to their death off a map at that point.  If current rules can't be enforced, do they need changed?

Also, wouldn't mind the custom rank of Tortoise or Turtle.
-1 Times out games. Props for being paitent and playing to win, but holy moly holding a game hostage for +40 minutes is mean.
(08-19-2018, 03:16 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: +1 knows rules well even if he bans a lot of people at least we know he will do his job guru and I have a love hate relationship ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆) but he deserves it

(08-19-2018, 04:00 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps

-1 (This is a bit one sided as I have a rep with guru as my first time I played he both rdmed me and delayed) 3 Main things.. He takes the rules to a hole new level twisting and turning them to fit his play style. He false reports and we do anything he can to get people slayed/banned almost as if that is what he plays the server to do. Just over all toxic as he can't take a joke or even
-1's he dislikes them but his only +1 he liked even when it goes against is own logic of the rule "Don't just -1 Because you don't like them or don't +1 just because of the reason Is a cool guy"

Edit: He even brings up the fact he delays with the hole
"Also, wouldn't mind the custom rank of Tortoise or Turtle." in his post