Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welp its that time again
She may have a problem with you but you cant let that stop you from being on server. My -1 still stands and it will always stand until you become a better person. Especially in this case you shouldnt have done that it was stupid of you.
You have very little time on the server the last month. You have a problem with one of the staff and its causing drama on the server.
I don't like being a person to put a negative. It is nothing against you, it is not out of spite. It is hard for me to say this but you have missed a lot in the month you decided to be absent from server. We have added new staff, updated some rules and other things. You also haven't played consistently since early July. We can't have someone who will get accepted then decide to disappear for a month and miss important things. I also feel like you need to mature a bit more before applying next. I feel like you are not ready to take on the responsibilites that are needed to be a Trusted. For right now, it will be a -1. However, if you can maintain consistency with your time, and fix the other issues I will happily put a +1 the next time you apply.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 You still need to grow enough to be able to apply the rules to yourself. You still cause micspam issues, and incite rule breaking.
You also get in the way while actual staff are trying to do their job. I also haven't seen you on, in quite a while.
It's nothing against you personally, I promise. I think you're a good kid, you're just not ready for the job.
-1 everyone's already said what I would say.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
-1 Like many have stated above, you need to be more active on the server.
+1 he is a very nice and helpeful dude! he helps staff when asked for help and also trys to help us donors. good luck my dude!   Heart Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66
Im sorry but your staff app has been Denied. You may reapply on 10/3/18
[Image: giphy.gif]