Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fix it\remove it.
Now for a few months now shit has been broken and not fixed, it's annoying. People know what i'm talking about.
The two solutions FIX IT OR REMOVE IT, don't let it take a spot in the game for someone to download and it not work, or someone to use and it not work.

FIX OR REMOVE.
Poison dart gun.
Mp7 ammo.
Stone Breenhead.
White knight.

now straight to the things that might need to be removed, 1 thing really.

MC_treehouse. the water physics on this map is fucked and anyone can get inside of the "t room".

Note: Dinkleberg will get around to it is not  a helpful suggestion due to this being the only thing said in game when this topic is brought up. Looking for a definitive answer of either FIX IT OR REMOVE IT.
Speaking of broken shit, can someone tell me if the x-mark works for them? It hasn't worked for me in a few months.
How about all the maps that make the server crash?
(08-20-2018, 12:41 PM)nopleez Wrote: Speaking of broken shit, can someone tell me if the x-mark works for them? It hasn't worked for me in a few months.

It hasn't worked for me.
Things wont get fixed becaus Dink has gone into his old habits of dissapearing and only re-appearing every 6 months or so for some shit no-one cares about to then return to his money pit. Only way things will get fixed if there is another major staff leaving session forcing him to do something or he'll lose his EZ no-work paycheck.

*Genuinly done waiting for this man to make a difference. He just doesnt care untill his income is threatened*
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I gave suggestions to Dink on how to fix the poison dart gun, and what was most likely causing the issue (considering I've seen this happen on another server and Im pretty sure it broke on both here and there for the same reason). And theoretically that should fix it, but idk if what I said was ever done/implemented (also note that was over a month ago I talked to him about it iirc).
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
A few months? The mp7 ammo has been broken since the weapon was made into a primary. It was a known bug, and I made threads about it then that weren't even responded to until I made a post calling out the silence, only to get a non answer of only dink can fix it.

Dink has made it clear he isn't going to be around to fix stuff. So, we need someone who will be around that can, but from my understanding of things Dink has (not totally unjustifiable) reasons for not wanting to give anyone but himself that kind of power. I barely play anymore, but I would like to see this stuff get fixed. I just don't have high hopes for it.
nothing's gonna get fixed while dink's on his regular century-long hiatus, and he doesn't trust anyone enough to give them the power to fix any of this shit.

don't get your hopes up for anything getting fixed, unless he decides to bring co-owner back.
Yeah, we don't need another co-owner necessarily but we need someone regardless of rank who can do server Dev/Lua stuff that could be regularly available. Maybe even more than one person.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
It would be nice to have a group. I’m attempting to learn some things to present this idea to dink, tho it’s slow going with semester/work. Either way it needs to be done and some people know how to

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon