Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fix it\remove it.
You don't really even to know anything to advanced to fix over half of the issues the server has. The MP7 ammo should be a 5 minute fix easy. Any pointshop cosmetics or player models that changes hitboxes or removes body parts is absolutely retarded and should've been removed since the beginning of time. Not 100% sure whats wrong with the poison dart gun, but since the few times i have played recently, i wasn't plagued by the yellow screen of death with the 3 easy kills gun, most be super broken, which i am glad for honestly. Any Minecraft map should be put back in the TTT Minecraft server they came from.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(08-20-2018, 06:15 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: It would be nice to have a group. I’m attempting to learn some things to present this idea to dink, tho it’s slow going with semester/work. Either way it needs to be done and some people know how to
Some people have made it clear they want to help fix things as well as add their own little self to the server, a trial run in the box should at least be on the mind for people @"Dinkleberg >:(" trusts to fix or update when he is not around or doesn't have the time. I'm sure there are reasons to not trust people with the server box, but giving it a shot and going through how it works with someone he can trust with it should at least be considered.
everything here is a simple and easy fix but dink doesn't trust anyone but himself with access to the server's files. Which sucks because he's never around. It's another issue of nothing happens unless the pot gets stirred up.
The only reason we had a co-owner was so he didnt have to do all the rank stuff, considering he was the only one with the power due to aforementioned trust issues. The Co-Owner had no access to files at all, that was always the meme of mister i own cummunitah beut i 2 deum 4 manega eet
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(08-20-2018, 12:34 PM)GIMMICK Wrote: Now for a few months now shit has been broken and not fixed, it's annoying. People know what i'm talking about.
The two solutions FIX IT OR REMOVE IT, don't let it take a spot in the game for someone to download and it not work, or someone to use and it not work.

FIX OR REMOVE.
Poison dart gun.
Mp7 amm0.
Stone Breenhead.
White knight.

now straight to the things that might need to be removed, 1 thing really.

MC_treehouse. the water physics on this map is fucked and anyone can get inside of the "t room".

Note: Dinkleberg will get around to it is not  a helpful suggestion due to this being the only thing said in game when this topic is brought up. Looking for a definitive answer of either FIX IT OR REMOVE IT.

TURTH!!!!!!!!!
(08-21-2018, 12:26 AM)Foxka Wrote: everything here is a simple and easy fix but dink doesn't trust anyone but himself with access to the server's files. Which sucks because he's never around. It's another issue of nothing happens unless the pot gets stirred up.

Then obviously the fix is a violent revolution
Riot and loot for server fixes?
CTRL + ALT + DELETE
merry christmas xbox
White Knight and Face Punch to be final removed from server tonight. *important: if you still have it let an admin know*
Seagull is now tradable under Secret Pets
Other fixes to come

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-22-2018, 05:42 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: White Knight and Face Punch to be final removed from server tonight. *important: if you still have it let an admin know*
Seagull is now tradable under Secret Pets
Other fixes to come

Matt down here doing shit for us lowly mortals <3
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]