Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
§9|VoXx|
Hi there was an admin on today that was kicking a player for being named "Queerfactor".  I was not aware that your server was staffed by bigots that did not allow members of the LGBTQ community on the server.  This seems pretty unacceptable since your server appears to be an otherwise friendly place.
Edit: My apologies, Lord Derpy YT was kicking as well.

Relevant Logs:
[Trusted]|VoXx|: Queet please change your name.
[Trusted]|VoXx|: Quwwr*
[Trusted]|VoXx|: I can't type
[Trusted]Lord Derpy YT: !kick queer change your name
[Trusted]|VoXx|: We dont allow names like that
12. Do not have inappropriate names.
Inappropriate names include anything involving racism, sexism, suicide, and rape.

There is the rule that clearly stated no Racism.... We do allow LGBTQ in the games. We just dont allow Names such like that in the server
Well they were kicked because of their name not because we weren’t accepting people from another community.
[Image: giphy.gif]
As far as I know sexuality isn't a race, and it sure isn't racist to call yourself queer, as in the Q in LGBTQ.
Swan you are forgetting that some server we do watch for racism names and such... .We arent being mean to the LGBTQ... I do fully support them tho as i have alot of friends that are Gay, Bi, Les, Trans as well :)
(08-21-2018, 04:57 PM)§2Chief§2Running§3Wolf Wrote: Swan you are forgetting that some server we do watch for racism names and such... .We arent being mean to the LGBTQ... I do fully support them tho as i have alot of friends that are Gay, Bi, Les, Trans as well :)

Okay but how is it racism?
"etc" and "and such" imply other categories, including what queerfactor would fall under - not racism

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
To some people and some servers can be Racism... every server is different with rules and such on how some people see racism!
So what about it makes it not allowed? I also asked about racism because it was specifically brought up twice, once without any usage of "such" or "etc" (or other implications of other categories).
(08-21-2018, 05:03 PM)Swan Wrote: So what about it makes it not allowed?  I also asked about racism because it was specifically brought up twice, once without any usage of "such" or "etc" (or other implications of other categories).

We as staff do our best to prevent situations in which other player may get harassed, as such, we place restrictions on names to prevent the possibility of harassment.

Not everyone is civilized,  so having a name such as "QueerFactory" is a huge target for people who are not accepting to people that are different. 

It's for your protection and so everybody can enjoy the game on a neutral ground. If it bothers you that we the staff strive to keep you safe, you're more than welcome to explore other server. 

May the Props ever be in your favor.It